• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made your day today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got this idea from another forum but thought it would be a nice one to have here too :)

Mine is from yesterday lol I absolutely love badgers and spotted a pair of badger PJs in Dotty Psx)x) So of course I had to buy them:))

Mine is from yesterday too,
I took the skinnies round to my parents and Boris was a little drama queen and he bit my dad. (Not funny for my poor dad) But my mom and i were in hysterics at Boris's innocent face afterwards!:(|)

I got woken up at 5am by my housemate coming back from work, as he'd "forgotten" his keys (AGAIN!) so I had to go let him in. That's kinda set the mood for today :(. And...the OH is working til 5pm :(
*Sighs* It can only get better...roast lamb for tea :)

I got woken up at 5am by my housemate coming back from work, as he'd "forgotten" his keys (AGAIN!) so I had to go let him in. That's kinda set the mood for today :(. And...the OH is working til 5pm :(
*Sighs* It can only get better...roast lamb for tea :)[/QUOTE]
yummy were having Chicken!drool

What made my day today was Bella (bunny) taking food through the bars of her cage x) She's getting more friendly and trusting!
Also planning a holiday with my boyfriend :)

What made my day today was when I was woken up by my hubby saying morning princess, would you like a cup of tea? And then he said how much he loved me and we kissed hehehehe! xoxox)

Seeing my baby Doris asleep OUTSIDE of her house :o
She's such a shy piggy but seems to be coming out of her shell/more relaxed since she's moved indoors.
She's sleeping in her hay tray :) Obviously so tiring munching on hay she couldn't make it back home!
Terry's asleep in his hay tray in the house above too :(|)

Whats made my day today is... I actually managed to get showered and dressed. All beit this afternoon, but Ive still managed to do something without one of my kids wanting me or messing about so much I cant do anything.. So yay for me.:(|)

Bettes no longer in pain and she went a walk round the room and had some hay too eat. We're back to sleeping but even thats better than what happened this morning!

Bettes no longer in pain and she went a walk round the room and had some hay too eat. We're back to sleeping but even thats better than what happened this morning!

Aww, bless her. Poor Bette. I hope she feels better soon. Give her hugs and kisses from me and the pigs (well Archie, not sure the girls would be so keen)

I just got cuddles with the little man himself. He's getting so big an floofy x), will be catching up with Milo soon ;)

Mine is from yesterday too..

My mum called into the little bridal shop over the road and chose her wedding dress for March xx>>> It was the second one she tried on and that was it - done!

We also chose a lovely bridesmaid dress for me too! (The first one I tried!)

I can't wait to get everything going for her now! She's all loved up - it's really sweet :)

Mine is from yesterday too..

My mum called into the little bridal shop over the road and chose her wedding dress for March xx>>> It was the second one she tried on and that was it - done!

We also chose a lovely bridesmaid dress for me too! (The first one I tried!)

I can't wait to get everything going for her now! She's all loved up - it's really sweet :)

OOH thats what I was doing yesterday too. My sister is getting married on Christmas eve. She is a size 2 so none of the wedding dresses fitted her but there was a lovely bridesmaid dress she had really liked for me and my other sister so I said she should try that and she really liked it. She decided she liked the idea of getting married in red. My other sister and I had to get plainer dresses though.

Nothing has made my day today because i was up all night with the drunken idiot from 2 doors down banging on mine and my neighbours door at 1.15am and then playing music til 4 am and guess what they have been asleep all day while everyone is tired, roll on bed time please

OOH thats what I was doing yesterday too. My sister is getting married on Christmas eve. She is a size 2 so none of the wedding dresses fitted her but there was a lovely bridesmaid dress she had really liked for me and my other sister so I said she should try that and she really liked it. She decided she liked the idea of getting married in red. My other sister and I had to get plainer dresses though.

My dress is red too! :) The lady in the shop had my trying on a little fur shrug thing with it and at first I wasn't sure, it looked really festive (even though the wedding is in March!)

My mum has stuck to a more traditional ivory :) I'm really glad she's going for a full wedding dress though

Don't forget to post pics of your sister's wedding will you! xx>>>

Seeing my mum at home and looking a little better. She is 82 and fell on Thursday breaking her radius bone in her arm.She gave me a scare having some fainting do's and had to be kept in hospital overnight.She has a long recovery ahead as it is a nasty break,but it's good to see her home.

Glad your Mum seems better Jac62.

Finding a lovely silver sparkly belt to make my skinny jeans stay up made my day :)) oh and seeing people I hadn't seen for ages at our veggie group meeting.

Having my first riding lesson in over a year, on a horse that isn't mine (usually inspires mass panic and nevousness) and being told my by new instructor I am a lot better than I give myself credit for...then getting big slobbery horsey kisses from the lovely horse I rode, lol

And watching Dodge and Cherry...they are the perfect couple now, sleeping together, munching together, playing beebo in the tube together...my first boar and sow pairing and it is just lovely to watch :)

Boooooo hiss!
Not happy to already be back at work again, why does the weekend go so quickly grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back