What music do you or your piggies enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lukey

Hiya everyone, as this is a forum its good to see if you share the same interests with anyone else... so what sort of music does everyone listen to? or is there any music which your guineas enjoy?

The only time mine dance is at the x-factor/american idol theme... but I think thats just from recognising it sooo often...

personally I like

coldplay
jose gonzales
damien rice
bright eyes
the who
rem
artic monkeys

and hundreds more but cant think of them all

see you all around!

M

Michele

sorry lukey not my cup of tea. i like

Rap
R & B
soul.
rock and roll.
POP
and of course the KING himself ELVIS.

What i'm listening to in my car at the moment is Madonna's new album which is COOL!

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Me i like a mix but am an indie kid at heart - Levellers, Greenday, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Fredinand, Chillis, also Moby, Damien Marley, Bob Marley, REM, U2, Coldplay, Killers, KT Turnstall, James Blunt, Jamiroquai...................am sure ive missed some!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
oooh, like loads, just not enough room to write them all!

I like Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand, Greenday, MAadonna ..also pop, R & B, soul, the odd classical, oldies, lots!

My piggies respond to the Birdie Song! Playing during a party, they all squeak along with it!

Kelly and piggies xx

michellemuffin

Reaction score
my piggys love me singing to them when I have my ipod on cleaning them out, but i adore 60s and 70s motown and Elvis of course and my all time favourite is status quo,
believe it or not I'm going to see Take that with my 10 year old daughter and daughter in law in june they are both so excited I saw them just before they broke up in aug 95, so will be looking out for any other young at heart nannys bopping away in the audience,

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Squeak my piggie which died about a year a go loved listening to Westlife. She would always nod her head to it and sing too!

I like any music really but don't like any dance or rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.