• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What on earth...

• Thread starter Guinea-Tia-Flossie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i seen that a few days ago... its curved on the inside so not very practical

Rhona said:
haha i seen that a few days ago... its curved on the inside so not very practical

Well...not if your guinea is a Skater Boy ;D

I came across that the other day and thought it was horrid, I wouldn't put my piggies in it, there is no space in it at all and they kept a rabbit and a guinea pig in there. Ugh 98)

i wouldnt let my guinea pigs live in that..apparently they have a rabbit and a guinea living in it!

I actuallt like the look of it - but as a den in a big enclosure. Def not for a permanant home...

hils78 said:
I actuallt like the look of it - but as a den in a big enclosure. Def not for a permanant home...
mmm I think my two little lads would think it a cool spaceship for thier piggies in the run a nice novelty house. But nope I am not showing it to them I will bugged to buy it and knowing me would give in to them because they are poorly boys :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back