What pets do you have, previous pets, any pets youd like in the future 😜

Jesse's pigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
In the past I have owned:
•Two guinea pigs (my beloved Mo who many of you knew and before him my gorgeous Vinnie) 💞
•A rabbit (Bailey)
•Chipmunk (Charlie)
•Parrot (Joey)
•Cats (Shortie and Vinny)
•Fish (Nemo & Dora)
•Mediterranean House Gecko (temporary home)

Miss all my rainbow bridge babies so darn much. Would do anything to give them all a cuddle again.

At the moment I own:

•My 11 year old bunny (Bigwig)
• Tortoises (Tony & Linda)
• A collection of fish I co-own with my boyfriend
• Guinea pigs (Steve and Bellamy)
• Dogs (Molly and the recently adopted Jasper)

In the future I will have:

•More guinea pigs certainly cannot be without one now. Ideally I'd like to have two herds and incorporate some Skinny pigs in there too.
•Chinchillas (always wanted a pair but never been brave enough to take the plunge).
• Cats again. Have so missed having a cat. Vinny was my baby and we had such a strong bond. Miss him terribly. Would likely be a Maine Coon. 😍
•Ferrets. Absolutely adore them. Again just not had space at the moment and until I have my own place don't reckon the mother will be impressed 🤣🤣
• Rabbits
And finally will definitely have more dogs. Always wanted a trio of pooches (though would be 4 now with Jasper! 🤣). A GSD has been my dream since I was a little girl so definitely will be my first pup.

So yeah 🤣 i better start raking in some more cash lol.

Piggieweekweek

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Current animals ...
2 Syrian hamsters
3 Russian dwarf hamsters
3 Roborovski hamsters
2 gerbils
3 Guinea pigs
2 platies
Hundreds of platy fry
7 guppies
Hundreds of guppy fry
10 harlequin tetra
3 ottocinclis
2 giant ramshorn snails
1 bristle nose plecostomus

Past pets ...
26+ horses (owned a riding stables)
Dogs
Cats
Fish
Guinea pigs
Rabbits
Rats
Mice
Gerbils
Snakes
Hamsters
Budgies
Tortoise

I think that's it lol.
You owned a riding stables....why did you give that up? That's mine and my daughters dream🤩 never happen though.

What A Boar!

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You owned a riding stables....why did you give that up? That's mine and my daughters dream🤩 never happen though.
Parents decided to go their separate ways and so the horses went too 😭
I miss the horsey lifestyle ... but I don't ... it's way too expensive these days. I'm happy looking after the small furries 😁 Guinea pigs are quite a bit like horses in a way lol.
Plus I was lucky enough to marry into a family of hunters with the hunts master being a family member.

Annie's piggies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Current animals ...
2 Syrian hamsters
3 Russian dwarf hamsters
3 Roborovski hamsters
2 gerbils
3 Guinea pigs
2 platies
Hundreds of platy fry
7 guppies
Hundreds of guppy fry
10 harlequin tetra
3 ottocinclis

2 giant ramshorn snails
1 bristle nose plecostomus

Past pets ...
26+ horses (owned a riding stables)
Dogs
Cats
Fish
Guinea pigs
Rabbits
Rats
Mice
Gerbils
Snakes
Hamsters
Budgies
Tortoise

I think that's it lol.
Seriously stop your killing me here I am li,e the biggest animals fan ever lol. Lucky are you some sort of animal expert or something to have that's many !!

grand guinea pigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
''You owned a riding stables....why did you give that up? That's mine and my daughters dream🤩 never happen though.''
My dream too! i would absolutely love to have horses not to mention a riding stable!

Cowslip

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We are on a 40 acre farm and each animal we have has a story that goes along with them. Our large animal vet says this is the land of lost animals, like the lost boys from Peter Pan. No animal has been turned away and the one's we could not keep we found a great home for. Without further ado...

My small herd of 4 horses. Terry is a Quarter Horse, 28 years old and suffers from Cushing's Disease, that we recently diagnosed after arguing with my vet and husband that SOMETHING was wrong, he dropped a 100lbs and I could not get weight on him, everyone kept telling me that he was just old, that is what old horses do....but I wouldn't take that as I know my horses. He was my trail and all around horse, there was nothing he wouldn't do or try for me and kept me safe when we were out:
Terry1.jpg

Lucy is his sister, she too is 28 years old and is such a diva mare, sensitive , gentle, and just a great horse to ride:
DSC_0159.JPG

Luna, who is 15, is our Percheron draft mare Trixie's only foal she had. We lost Trixie 4 years ago to bad colic related to cancer. Luna was handed from home to home, she is very alpha, you cannot try to strong arm her or she will fight you, had no manners, and is not able to be trained to ride or anything because she broke her back left fetlock (ankle) and it is a mess when it healed. No one took the time to put energy and effort into it. So here she is, I loved her mother so very much and felt I owed it to Trixie to ensure her baby never felt a mean hand or cruelty. Luna will stay on our farm for the entirety of her life:
DSC_0328.JPG

And we have my retired show draft, a Percheron mare, Smoke. I have a wall of ribbons and plaques from her, she was a phenomenal mare, our friends who I bought her from never really gave her a chance, she LOVES to be in harness, and excelled in it. A very very sensitive mare, you raise your voice or yell at her and she drops her head in shame. Such a gentle girl, she too is 28 years old:
girls5.jpg

Then there is Oreo, our french lop bunny, who loves to go and bounce around on the bed while I lay there and read, then jump on my chest and go to sleep. She was gotten off of a want add site, they were bathing her all the time and the person's kids had grown tired of her. She much prefers men but does tolerate me as I let her lay on me and cuddle with her. Oreo is also good friends with our cats and have fun chasing each other around:
DSC_0493_zpsydww9mh5.JPG

Three cats our son found on the side of the road one very hot July night. They were wee little things of 5 weeks and I thought we could clean then up, let them grow, neuter, spay, and rehome. My son had other plans, as he said "Mom you just CAN'T break up sibling!"So, here they stay, spoiled, very much loved, very involved in all we do in the house and spoiled like all the other animals.
Pershing:
DSC_0344.JPG
Smudge:
DSC_0358.JPG
Their sister Umbra:
DSC_0348.JPG

AND....our very elderly almost 16 year old Cattie Mae, who is a German Shepherd/Australian Cattle Dog cross:
Misc 031.JPG