What should I do with Digory?

He is the only boy out of 7 seven girls and he is 2 weeks old and purring so time is near for him to

• Get him a friend.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave him on is own near the girls.(In another cage.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggie luvin vi

wait a few days, if he starts mounting them separate him, he is just maturing, thats all! ;) its leaving mummy time for him! when he is about 5 months, try neuturing him to be with the girls, he wont be lonely then. the reason i chose this over getting him a freaind is cuz boars will grow up and fight 80% of the time, you could end up with 2 lone boars in the end! best to wait till he can be neutured and have him with the girls!

vi xx

W

Wheekster

Please don't take this the wrong way Vi, but boars don't normally end up fighting, well not in my experience anyway, lol. I have more boars than sows and not one of them lives on their own ;D In the past five years I have only had one really difficult boar that wouldn't live with anyone. Neutering is a really good idea though as there is nothing better to see than a very happy boar, if you get my drift, lol. Just please remember that with any surgery there is a risk, even if it is a small one. Be sure to find a very compentent cavy knowledgable vet if you decide to neuter ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.