• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What should you be doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am on here and i should be getting ready to go into the charity shop as i volunteer every Wednesday. better hurry up and get ready as i start at 1pm

I went to thorpe park yesterday so i should be catching up with everything i didnt do yesterday and catch up on ironing ..

But I'm tired i ache and the sofa is far to comfy! @)

I should be sorting through photos and emails before my counselling session at 2pm and then twins returning home at 3pm. Basically, I have one hour of freedom left today so better get myself back on track!

i should be sorting out my keyworker folder.. but I'm to distrated to plan anything properly

I should be writing up my 8,000 word Dissertation on the black feminist movement during the 1980s….and probably drawing my portfolio work instead I’m making Christmas cards and looking at threads on here…hmmm…. : )

Well I am at work, I have been that bored today that I have cleaned the whole place out, hoovered, polished and cleaned windows. Oh the excitment. Now its time for a relax and browse on here :)
x

I've just had my luncheon and now I'm back to laying out my illustrations and doing the proof-reader's corrections on a book I'm working on. Joy.

The forum is such a distraction . . . tsk tsk! ;)

Glad to see I am not the only one putting off uni work! Only 4000 words still do go! And exams to revise for.....bad idea joining this forum!

i'm at work and should be typing up letters and sending out wages ut i cant be bothered the boss has gone so i shall hang around here instead :))

Glad to see I am not the only one putting off uni work! Only 4000 words still do go! And exams to revise for.....bad idea joining this forum!

Hahaha! I think its a bad idea having a computer with internet connection! :))

I'm also at work and should be doing some invoicing, but I've been inundated with customer queries plus our normal receptionist is on holiday so we have a temp in who, whilst lovely, doesn't know who to put calls through to so I'm getting them all, regardless of whether they're relevant to me or not grrrr Today seems to be the day for stroppy customers, had someone complain that it had taken me 5 minutes to fax some blooming copy invoices over.

Soooo I decided to take a little break and sneak on here!

Oh and I had some sleaze ball salesman on the phone saying I remind him of Cheryl Cole, to which I replied I'm a geordie, we all sound like Cheryl Cole :))

I have some maths homework 8:) that needs doing also a big pile of ironing, but the kids will be back from school soon so I may have to go and start thinking about dinner.........oh go on then just another 10 minutes of forum {:|

I should be doing my laundry...but I just went to the machines and it was soo busy so I came back...and will probably be sat here for ages!

Ahhhh its good to be home now :)
What a rubbish day at work today we were fully staffed for a change and yet only two or three of us could be bothered to do any work. I'm shattered now so a relaxing evening ahead for me and the hubby.
Just having cuddles with Reggie too x

Well, I haven't had chance to go on the net in work for a while, but at this moment, I haven't long sat down with a cuppa, which I do around this time most evenings. It's a mad rush after coming home from work, with tea, sandwiches for work and school, tidy up, sort piggies crate ready for the morning, plus give them some time with us in the lounge.

I should be sorting and tidying up my very messy craft room, lol. I cleared the floor (yes the floor, lol) last night as Hubby went to a concert, but it's all a bit too late tonight, so I came on here to order some books for my son for his English lit GCSE's and I desperately want to study Psychology, so should be looking at the OU site too, but I became side tracked ;) and appeared on here instead, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back