What u think to do after this virus ends

Sweet Potato

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love the pic of your piggy in your avatar
thanks he's such a photogenic boy. he loves blueberries but he's not the brightest and if he can't see it he just glares at me for taking it away rather than looking for it hence I can't help myself balancing snacks on his head for the odd photo.

Ritika

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
thanks he's such a photogenic boy. he loves blueberries but he's not the brightest and if he can't see it he just glares at me for taking it away rather than looking for it hence I can't help myself balancing snacks on his head for the odd photo.
Me too try to balance small cotton fluffs shaped like hats on my piggies heads but they move their heads alot😂😢

Black piggies

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Go visit my elderly mother and get back to enjoying gardening with out being constantly disturbed by warring neighbours. If this lockdown goes on too long I can see someone being murdered, these people cannot spend 24 hours a day together!
That's so true. We sat in the car watching the Tesco queue and everyone was shouting at each other. Horrible not to get peace in your garden.

Falken

Staff member
Reaction score
Depending when it is, which could be somewhere in late autumn or early winter, go for a long run, then, assuming we've all made it through and it's safe, we'll probably have a huge family get together like VE day - I will, though, certainly be spending a lot more quality time with loved ones and making sure they know how much I love them, then I'll meet up with @sport_billy and swap war stories.

Qualcast&Flymo

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Depending when it is, which could be somewhere in late autumn or early winter, go for a long run, then, assuming we've all made it through and it's safe, we'll probably have a huge family get together like VE day - I will, though, certainly be spending a lot more quality time with loved ones and making sure they know how much I love them, then I'll meet up with @sport_billy and swap war stories.
Gosh, I'd forgotten - we're supposed to be celebrating the VE day anniversary in 6 weeks. I doubt this disruption will be over by then, certainly not enough to allow parties etc 😕🇬🇧🇺🇸