• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What u think to do after this virus ends

I love the pic of your piggy in your avatar

thanks he's such a photogenic boy. he loves blueberries but he's not the brightest and if he can't see it he just glares at me for taking it away rather than looking for it hence I can't help myself balancing snacks on his head for the odd photo.

thanks he's such a photogenic boy. he loves blueberries but he's not the brightest and if he can't see it he just glares at me for taking it away rather than looking for it hence I can't help myself balancing snacks on his head for the odd photo.
Me too try to balance small cotton fluffs shaped like hats on my piggies heads but they move their heads alot😂😢

Go visit my elderly mother and get back to enjoying gardening with out being constantly disturbed by warring neighbours. If this lockdown goes on too long I can see someone being murdered, these people cannot spend 24 hours a day together!
That's so true. We sat in the car watching the Tesco queue and everyone was shouting at each other. Horrible not to get peace in your garden.

Depending when it is, which could be somewhere in late autumn or early winter, go for a long run, then, assuming we've all made it through and it's safe, we'll probably have a huge family get together like VE day - I will, though, certainly be spending a lot more quality time with loved ones and making sure they know how much I love them, then I'll meet up with @sport_billy and swap war stories.

Depending when it is, which could be somewhere in late autumn or early winter, go for a long run, then, assuming we've all made it through and it's safe, we'll probably have a huge family get together like VE day - I will, though, certainly be spending a lot more quality time with loved ones and making sure they know how much I love them, then I'll meet up with @sport_billy and swap war stories.
Gosh, I'd forgotten - we're supposed to be celebrating the VE day anniversary in 6 weeks. I doubt this disruption will be over by then, certainly not enough to allow parties etc 😕🇬🇧🇺🇸

Back