What would you do? Family dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

Right, here goes - I had 3 brothers and I am the eldest, they are aged 19,21 and 23. They all still live with my mum in Wales. my 21 year old brother was a real good lad, went to college, trained as a tiler, signed up to the army etc. But mow my mam is really worried, he has been getting into a lot of fights, no longer works and sits round all day, a couple of weeks ago he just left, my mam has no idea where he is and she has only had one text reply off him a week ago.

My mam thinks he is in some sort of trouble and of course everyone is worried sick! I have tried getting in contact with him but I'm having no luck. Dave said if I can get in touch with him I should ask him to come and stay up here, try and get him away form the bad crowd he is with and try and get him to sort his head out, do you think that would be a good idea?

I really want to help him and am so worried, if only he would call or text me back!

K

kellyspiggies

sorry to hear about your brother. i do think him staying with you would be a good idea to get him away from the bad crowd and give him some breathing space away from it so he can sort himself out.

K

Kellie

Thats what I thought, maybe without my mam constantly on at him too may help, although I wont be letting him sit on his bum all day! If only he would reply me though!

StromasDragon

Reaction score
Letting him stay with you would be a good idea. But if you have not seen or heard of him i would think about calling the police

K

Kellie

He replied me, he is 'dossing' at a mates house, he sounds dreadful. I'll do what I can for him but I am not a miracle worker

K

Kellie

My brother is a lost cause, I tried to help but he's got into so much trouble I am not risking him being around my kids.

K

kellyspiggies

you have to think about you and your family they come first

K

kellyspiggies

he will have to sort it out himself, what ever he has done he made the mistake so he should fix it, not being harsh but he will learn

W

Wheekster

Have you heard from your brother yet? Its such a worry for all of your family :( It would be a great idea to get him to stay at your house for a bit, just while he gets his head together and sorts himself out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.