• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My son (14) does drama, and is quite good (apparently), He was picked by his theatre group to go on a 4 day residential drama course at the end of the month.

Also he has just been recommended by the group to a company that have been commisioned by the local police to shoot an anti joy riding video to be shown in the boroughs schools and youth clubs, he went for the workshop and got picked for a main part.

Now comes the problem, the film shoot was meant to take place on the 7th 8th and 9th August and the 4 day residential from the 29th to the 1st.

Today we had a call from the film company, the police couldn't shut down the roads on those days and it has been moved to you've guessed it..... the 29th to the 1st.

So..... 4 day residential or video shoot?

What would you do? i need some input cos I just don't know and neither does he....... :o

I thinik the police thing as it is an actual role rather than just a course. i expect the course will be run again, but this opportunity may not come by so easily.

Hmmm. I would say the course to keep as he can go along way with drama under his belt.

He doesn't want to carve a career out of drama, he wants to work in I.T.
He just does drama as a hobby.. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back