• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What you all up to/been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Most of you are at work, and well, you can't be that busy?! LOL

I've been out into town to get my babs medicine, we gave the lady in the pet shop about 20 snails eggs! She's going to incubate them and hopefully they will hatch.

Checked on the boys, gave them more hay. Vick for Ton.

Made some calls, still got more to do! And now here for the rest of the day. Got to do some washing and load the dishwasher again!

Now munching on a lovely Ben's Cookie! Double choc - 3 choc chunk! It's actually quite sickly, but am slowly munching on it! LOL

Enlighten me, what you all up to? ;)

sitting in the office, aching.

gazing at the screen with very little to do, but am not on my own so can't escape!

well i am in the office doing some CAD work, not very exciting, but looking forward to going home and seeing the piggies :D

No George is totally different. They were paired up at the rescue so it was an arranged marriage. I'll try and find a good pic of him

Yes they live together happily most of the time. They have a fiddlesticks each but sometimes George tries to get in with Mildred and she gets the hump ;D

Yes George is neutered and he has a lot of trouble with his bits poor thing.

aww, poor love!

my Icey, with Tiny!

iceyandtinybath.jpg

Gorgeous pic, Kelly.

Debbie, poor darling George. And I thought that cauliflower ear was all he had wrong with him! ;D

Just called about my chair insurance (got it all sorted) but they put me on hold for ages and I've got bridge over troubled water in my head! aaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh!

Kelly, Mildred looks like a cross between Icey and Tiny.

That's what made me laugh when it was put in the story. It's a cauliflower willy that he really has ;D

Its not such a bad song it could have been worse. ;D

What i'd love to know is how they manage to get 2 inch pieces of hay stuck inside their man parts? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back