• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Me being nosey!

Am making my piggy scrapbook and decorating it with a load of piggy pictures! Am covered in PVA glue! I like picking it off, it looks like skin ;D
Also while waiting for it to dry am emailing and playing online games.. and of course on here!

Hubby's just gone for his driving lesson, so it's me and the animals right now!

Trying to sing along to the music - very badly, I might add!

So what you all doing? Enlighten me! ;D

thats just it I dont have a clue i dont really want too commercial with loads of hotels packed into one area like to see some green but also want a beach and a pool ? :(

blossom said:
trying to find a holiday! ?

i know a good travel agent if you want her number. she isnt one on the high street. Company i use to work for.

thought baout greece or cyprus or even lanzrote or Fuerteventure. Sorry use to be a travel agent cant help myself

yes very tempted with a sand pit dogs have a paddling pool. I need all the help i can get please!! travel agent lady ?

LOL there you go, sorted! Put an unbrella in your drink and some tropical music on and voila! ;D

I'm at work just counting down till i go on vacation which is friday!

I'm going to north carolina to see my god daughter. goldie will be spendind some quality time with my sister! :D

its a 9 hour drive! its another state and very hot! good thing my friend had air conditioning thru the whole house, I'm gonna need it!

I'm not doing anything today, just baking!

Good luck in sorting out your holiday, there is so many destinations in the World isn't there! Phew!

Quite far then Jo! ;D We're not gonna see you around for some time then?!?

It's boiling I know Clare! Got my fan on full whack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back