• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What you Doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavy Lover

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What are you guys doing right now?
I am sitting in a cosy chair in my kangaroo onesie, drinking tea and looking after Peaches my pig whose just been neutered.
What about you?

Glad the op went ok, snuggles for peaches. Ive just got in from work so am just sat chilling whilst waiting for the kettle to boil! In need of a cuppa! :)

I am sitting at my PC, thinking about having to buy a new printer because the one I've got won't print from my new PC. More expense! :doh:
In a minute,I'm going to go downstairs and have my dinner. After that, I will get my girl Dandy out for a cuddle as its her turn. :D

I'm currently watching the news, while trying to warm my feet on the radiator! There like ice blocks! Going to have to get up and make a yummy chilli con carne for dinner mmm! Yum!

How is peaches doing?

Peaches is fine. He is just asleep on a hot water bottle. He is basically dozing on and off.

Peaches is fine. He is just asleep on a hot water bottle. He is basically dozing on and off.

Awwwh, I'm glad he's doing okay! Wish I could sleep on a huge hot water bottle! Would be soooo warm!

Glad Peaches is doing okay. I've just had tea. Think I'll have a bath soon and give the girls some lap time. :)

I've just made some biscuits for the OH, who is having his supper now, then we've got to clean out the squeakers and bath Phoebe, and let them have some floor time - after that it'll be time for us to go to bed!

Peaches is doing great. I was a bit concerned because he wasn't eating or drinking but he is sitting on my lap eating some apple and drinking.

I'm sat at my PC, aching from head to toe after a heavy gym session, my tummy is full to bursting after a plate busting syn free quiche and slimming world chips. I'm just building up a head of steam to go and run my bath so I can soak my aching bod! It's going to get worse before it gets better! :eek:

Second Flutterby.. feeling like a cold is coming in right now :( also waiting for takeaway for 1 hour and 25 minutes so far! Hungryhouse express is a joke..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back