• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What you reading at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just a curious question really, at the moment I am reading "Be careful what you wish for", which is quite good, so what are you reading?

Hiya

I have just finished reading the other womans shoes by Adele Parks. Its a fab book i couldn't put it down

Love
Claire
x

I have three books that i started but still havent had tim to finish lol I'm reading Coroline and the perfect man and i still need to finish a man named dave

Still reading (since christmas! LOL), on and off - Jools Oliver, minus nine to one.

About her struggle to have children as she has PCOS.. currently great when I get into it! LOL

xx Mrs Player xx

I wouldnt have said she had trouble since she fell with her second so quickly after her first so many people have that PCOS i never realised how common it was x

After reading her book, you would know the trouble she indeed did have.. OK not as much with her second..
She's now having more treatment for their third child

I'm reading Thud by Terry Pratchett. Well, trying to anyway, I just can't get into it. I think its cos I'm just too tired these days. I read 2 lines and then nod off.

I'm reading Good night sweetheart by Annie Groves I love the era of 1940s and world war two

gothchick1515 said:
I wouldnt have said she had trouble since she fell with her second so quickly after her first so many people have that PCOS i never realised how common it was x
I have had PCOS since I was about 20 had my first Stuart after trying for 15 months and went to get tested just as I fell pregnant 2nd son I took clomind my Dr said my overys needed a kick yep they worked first time for Ryan then I took clomid for months no success came off them and fell with Liam, Josh took 2 years of leaving things to nature, and carrie anne I came off the pill as I was told I was perimenopausal and doubted I'd conceive again but first month I conceived our only daughter, so PCOS is so unpredictable,
posh also has it so does Zoe Ball its a cruel thing to have and makes you feel so unfeminine at times, now my baby days are behind me I'm so grateful I had 5 kids with relative ease some of you girls have really been going through it, and its so not fair, good luck to you all but look at what happened to me , now i am counting the days until menopause, ;)

Have been trying for 3 years now, got my HYCOSY booked for tomorrow morning to see if my tubes are blocked and also see how many cysts I have and their size.. so fingers crossed!

DebbieR said:
I'm reading Thud by Terry Pratchett. Well, trying to anyway, I just can't get into it. I think its cos I'm just too tired these days. I read 2 lines and then nod off.

I tried reading that one but never liked it so stopped half way through... I love the discworld series but that one wasnt good... well maybe the end was but il never know!

I am currently reading The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett... Really great book.

Hi Lukey, I'm glad you said that I thought it was me. I really can't get into it and, like you, I love the discworld series. Mind you, I was never that keen on The Watch. I prefer the witches, wizards and Death stories. I've read the fifth elephant and I really enjoyed it.

Today i finished The Potter's House by Rosie Thomas - it was a very easy read with quite a good twist at the end.
I love reading - read every day. not sure what I will start tonight - got loads to choose from!

DebbieR said:
Hi Lukey, I'm glad you said that I thought it was me. I really can't get into it and, like you, I love the discworld series. Mind you, I was never that keen on The Watch. I prefer the witches, wizards and Death stories. I've read the fifth elephant and I really enjoyed it.

I do like some of the watch one, feet of clay is one of my faves... have you read the hogfather? my other absolute fave is "The Last Continent" rincewind is great... have you ever played the discworld pc games?

I havent liked the last couple of new ones he has done... not sure why, but as you said its just hard to get into them...

Eldest,Dragonkin and mangas in between manga since they only take half an hour to read.

kellyandpiggies said:
Have been trying for 3 years now, got my HYCOSY booked for tomorrow morning to see if my tubes are blocked and also see how many cysts I have and their size.. so fingers crossed!

good luck tomorrow with your test I managed to miss that one by falling pregnant, hope all goes well let me know as soon as you can, my fingers are crossed for you , ;)

lukey said:
I do like some of the watch one, feet of clay is one of my faves... have you read the hogfather? my other absolute fave is "The Last Continent" rincewind is great... have you ever played the discworld pc games?

The Hogfather is fab I loved that and The Last Continent was brilliant too. One of my faves was Small Gods. Monstrous Regiment was very good but I can't help thinking that he's running out of steam. I've played Discworld 2 (with the help of a lot of cheats haha). I have Discworld Noir but I haven't got round to playing it yet.

I hope hes not... he went through a really good spell about 5+ years ago... most of my faves are from around then... hopefully he will be back to his best soon...

lol that game was impossible, some of the things you had to do even the most logical person in the world wouldnt understand why... loved eric idle as rincewind though. Discworld Noir is brilliant, you must play it... just wish they would make more of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back