• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What're you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Favourite Bands?
Albums?
Songs?

My favourite bands are Gorillaz and Blur. Both with Damon Albarn... x) Love his voice. :))

Album? Plastic Beach from the Gorillaz.

Songs- Uh oh. Overload.

From the Gorillaz-

Feel Good Inc
Double Bass
On Melancholy Hill
El Manana
Latin Simone
Starshine
... and just about every single one of their songs. x)

From Blur-

Country House
Charmless Man
Girls and Boys
Song 2
...and again every one of their songs.

So... what are you listening to? :)

I love blur too:)
probably the verve later or the sex pistols:)

As usual I'm listening to some RnB. At the moment it's Alicia Keys but before I went old school with some Al Green. Biscuit likes soul and RnB but Caramel's more of a rock/pop fan - he likes up tempo stuff!

Last edited:
I really love Muse and

Arctic Monkeys
Radiohead
Manic Street Preachers
The Libertines
yeah yeah yeahs etc......

and I also love classic!

Another Muse fan here:) love Kasabian too, and still love the Levellers, then I like groups like Pendulum sometimes, depends on the mood!

Love a lot of older Muse songs, but with Kasabian love the more recent album.

Another Muse fan here:) love Kasabian too, and still love the Levellers, then I like groups like Pendulum sometimes, depends on the mood!

Love a lot of older Muse songs, but with Kasabian love the more recent album.

Absolutely agree with you, I love all the older stuff, with all that lovely angst. And I like kasabian too! :))

I'm a bit of a classic rock fan, but will listen to pretty much anything (except Madonna - God I hate that woman!)

Currently though, I am listening to my other half shout and swear at the TV as he plays Modern Warfare on the Playstation rolleyes :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back