• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm going to see "Borat" tonight with Andy

Tomorrow I'm going to apply for lots of jobs online, do washing, and watch SCD!

Sunday I am going to Kingston to meet my inlaws (mother, father, brother and sister + little niece) for shopping and lunch
Then the X factor :)

I still dont have my baby piggy :'( but I'm hoping for some good news on that

Well, hopefully shopping for me as its my birthday soon and hubby wants to buy me something. :D

Piggie and bunny cleaning out and then housework.

Not too exciting for me this weekend.

Deb x

Just had my birthday thanks to my beautiful family and friends :D
But now it's a long weekend in OZ because of a horse race (Melbourne Cup) plus my best girlfriend's mum has just been shifted into a retired home and i've helped her shift, it's lovely.
We're hoping (neighbours etc..) to do local horse racing carnival for some fun, picnic etc...
Duke needs bath (UGH he says) and his usual clean up :-\

This weekend I would love to spend some time in my garden and spend alot of time with my pets!

Well I have had such a BUSY week at work so far - that tonight me and Steve are having a take away and I intend to get quite drunk ;D

I have Steves mum and dad coming round Saturday afternoon to see us. It was my brothers birthday yesterday, so we're out Saturday night at a local restaurant for a meal for that.

Sunday I intend to do nothing apart from move stuff around in the garden for winter time, and thats about that!

Thats me done!

Trace x

We're going home to Cornwall for 2 weeks - still be on the forum though!

Tomorrow - first thing is Body Combat class as usual then after that I may be taking part in bunny run which will take a couple of hours over lunchtime- but that is not confirmed yet. Going to a fireworks display on Saturday night. Usual cleaning out and cuddles with the animals.

Then Sunday - well, Sunday is going to be very exciting for me but I don't want to jinx anything so watch this space and I'll let you all know Sunday afternoon ;)

Tomorrow delivering a piggie to Niki, then off to meet a friend to go to a dolls house fair at Pudsey. Then on Sunday I'm going to visit a guinea pig show with a friend, I figure if I've never been to one I can't pass an opinion so I'll let you all know what I think ;)

In between this I'm constructing a huge C&C cage for my piggies and got to clean the bunnies out.

A busy weekend :)

Beaney said:
Then Sunday - well, Sunday is going to be very exciting for me but I don't want to jinx anything so watch this space and I'll let you all know Sunday afternoon ;)

That sounds intriguing Sabrina, can't wait to find out :D

Not very much as fell on Wednesday ~ bruised and cut my left knee and bruised the other, so I can't walk very much ::)
Trust me...

Sorry to hear that Barbara, hope you feel better soon.

I'm not up to much really, I'm feeling much better now so I'm gonna go out shopping tomorrow and then on Sunday I'm back at work.

Love
Claire
x

Going to my sisters in bingley tomoro for fireworks party. :) Sunday hubby is tiling the bathroom, so I will be the labourer! :(

Tonight, I am going to m sisters, fiancees mums suprise 60th birthday bash. Maybe followed by a venture into the city centre to dance the night away

Tomorrow night I am out with the girls, to the local town where all the bars and clubs are....Stalybridge. Could be messy LOL.

kayjay said:
   Then on Sunday I'm going to visit a guinea pig show with a friend, I figure if I've never been to one I can't pass an opinion so I'll let you all know what I think  ;)

Hey Kayjay where's the show? I've been thinking about going to one. I'm intreagued (sp?) to see about how the owners/breeders interact with their animals.  Would need to wire my brace together so as not to cause a scene if I saw something untoward!  (yes 28 & I have a tin grin :-X not for vanity, to cure migraines which it has!)

SweetEdge said:
Well I have had such a BUSY week at work so far - that tonight me and Steve are having a take away and I intend to get quite drunk ;D

Trace x
Can you put a post on here when you're drunk and we can all try and guess how many you've had. (I'd be writing a load of rubbish after 1 glass - I cannot take drink!

Billies Mum said:
I am hopelessly addicted to this forum.
It is SO addictive isn't it?! I'm like this with those little white milk bottle sweets you get - if I buy a packet I have to eat all of them straight away, and Revels - addicted to them too!

I think since I joined I've hardly misssed one day, it's like you just have to look! I love it - a huge thank you to all the organisers and I've learnt loads too.

I'm meeting Kathryn (kayjay) & my new piggie & doing the introductions to Albie & group.

I'll need the whole weekend & if they don't get on i'll be on valium ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back