• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What's favourite snack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clementines *drool* As long as they aren't full of big pips, lol. I also love biscuits and could eat them by the tonne........ so I tend not to buy them to often as an open packet is soon an empty packet, lol.

galia melon
Lindt truffles
cheese
Diet pepsi (sad)
darjeeling tea

I know I sound all healthy by saying this but I love fruit!

My mom makes a delicious fruit mix, full of different fruits.. it's lovely!
Mango
Apples!
Chocolate!

I use to have an obsession with Galexy Caramels lol. Everyone at college said I should invent a counciling meeting where we all stand up and say "Hi, my name is Ellie and I am addicted to Galexy Caramels". I also love Ben and Jerrys. Haven't had it for ages though as I put on a lot of weight after eating it lol

I'm into vegetables at the mo and love my fruit but also into dark choc - well any dairy free choc!

Alison

I love cereal, I eat it morning, lunch, when I get home from work and possibly suppertime as well... if I'm feeling peckish... it has to be Clusters... mmmmmm... I would try special K but all that drop a jean size stuff wouldnt go well with the amount I eat... if its true id probably waste away...

also choclate digestives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back