What's santa bringing you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
People keep asking me what I would like for Christmas and I am at a total loss :{

So I am looking for inspiration, what are you all asking Santa for this year.......

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have asked for the money this year. Just the amount they would spend on a small gift, as I need lots of textbooks for my nail course and supplies.
(the piggies have left us with zero spends!)

torieraa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I always ask for things that I need but dont like having to spend money on myself. Last year my parents bought us a vacuum, just what I wanted!

This year I have asked them for new plates and dishes, I may also ask for a service on my car (BTW I am extremely spoilt by them still)

I never give the OH hints and he normally ends up giving me a holiday as he is rubbish at thinking of ideas... last year he took me to Paris :)

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what I want. I do want a game for my DS but that isn't coming out until April 2010 so... its a bit late by then ^^;

The only thing I have asked for is a beanbag chair because my coccyx hurts a lot when I try to sit on the sofa.

mojules

Reaction score
I always ask for things that I need but dont like having to spend money on myself. Last year my parents bought us a vacuum, just what I wanted!

This year I have asked them for new plates and dishes, I may also ask for a service on my car (BTW I am extremely spoilt by them still)

I never give the OH hints and he normally ends up giving me a holiday as he is rubbish at thinking of ideas... last year he took me to Paris :)
My OH took me to Paris last year too for 2 days what a coincidence :)

this year wasn't really sure I know he has got me a canvas of tigger I love Tigger and he asked me what else I was after and up until a few days I ago I didn't know but he is now getting me a hand painted ornament of Mo & Jules and paying for me to get another piercing done :(|)

Bailey

Reaction score
I would like a DSLR camera but that is too much to ask for :) Other than that I have no ideasmallethead Well apart from Beauty and the Beast on Bluray :red
I know my BF has bought me some presents already, so I should have nice surprises.

Teresa J

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would like extra hours in every day....................or maybe a dozen pairs of extra hands......................:))

Teresa xx

Mr Mojules

Reaction score
I would like a DSLR camera but that is too much to ask for :) Other than that I have no ideasmallethead Well apart from Beauty and the Beast on Bluray :red
I know my BF has bought me some presents already, so I should have nice surprises.
the camera isnt too bad its the lenses :x otherwise id be asking for a couple for mine.

as i was unsure about what i wanted when karen asked it was cleaning stuff.
as for what I'm getting here, apart from what shes said already, i have no idea

mojules

Reaction score
the camera isnt too bad its the lenses :x otherwise id be asking for a couple for mine.

as i was unsure about what i wanted when karen asked it was cleaning stuff.
as for what I'm getting here, apart from what shes said already, i have no idea
and cleaning stuff he will get Cif, Mr Muscle etc :))

You also forgot to mention Russell Howard tickets - bit of a saga behind these as I, for once, managed to keep schtum about them but then he started talking about Russell Howard one night and that he couldn't see any Scottish dates and my face gave it all away :x

Guinea-wiggles

Reaction score
I would like extra hours in every day....................or maybe a dozen pairs of extra hands......................:))

Teresa xx
ooh dream prezzie lol I think I'll ask for these too.

My bf is getting me a new pair of uggs or a pandora bracelet and other bits and bobs, my parents will probably get me some new uggs or other boots and bits and bobs.
My kids usually get me earrings and chocolate in fact my 7yr old has been asking if she can clean up, hoover, wash dishes and polish shoes etc so she can earn money cos she likes to pay for her own present.
Lasy year my bf bought us a Bichon Frise, I love christmas.

Last edited:

susanbrooks

Reaction score
I love christmas too but this year with moving and the state the country is in i think we will just buy for the kids and grandparents.We usually buy each other a very LAVISH present but cant do it this year................unless we win the lottery!!!

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have no idea what I want this year. Usually I am full of ideas of new things lol.
I would like a nice pair of trainers for when I go to my fitness class but thats about it really.

We are going to Egypt on 13th Dec for a week so thought about buying an excursion for me and hubby as a present for him :)
x

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I guess I just feel really blessed that I have everything I need and the things I would like are hugely expensive lol!

Last year I got all the accessories for my kitchen which were fabulous, I am just stumped this year!

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I guess I just feel really blessed that I have everything I need and the things I would like are hugely expensive lol!

Last year I got all the accessories for my kitchen which were fabulous, I am just stumped this year!

I agree with you hun, I have everything I need and the same as you things I would really love are just not affordable right now lol!
P.S I'd love a new kitchen but thats just something which can wait as at the moment we like our holidays lol :(|)

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would like the house done from top to bottom! Not sure that my family could stretch to a new bathroom although maybe I could ask for the contribution!

Wheeky

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Parents are buying me a guinea calendar that I picked out and told them to wrap. :))
Apart from that I don't know. My Grandad died recently so I got quite a bit of "last Christmas" money from that, but I feel like I shouldn't spend it because I haven't got much money. I would love to buy a big present for myself but I am worried I would feel guilty afterward. I have been lusting after a Wii or PS3 for about 3 years but it seems like a lot of money to spend at once. :red

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Parents are buying me a guinea calendar that I picked out and told them to wrap. :))
Apart from that I don't know. My Grandad died recently so I got quite a bit of "last Christmas" money from that, but I feel like I shouldn't spend it because I haven't got much money. I would love to buy a big present for myself but I am worried I would feel guilty afterward. I have been lusting after a Wii or PS3 for about 3 years but it seems like a lot of money to spend at once. :red
Are you due a phone upgrade hun? As I know phones for you are giving away nintendo wii's with some new contracts if you were interested x

Last edited:

Branston&Pickles

Reaction score
and cleaning stuff he will get Cif, Mr Muscle etc :))

You also forgot to mention Russell Howard tickets - bit of a saga behind these as I, for once, managed to keep schtum about them but then he started talking about Russell Howard one night and that he couldn't see any Scottish dates and my face gave it all away :x
I've brought my other half tickets to see Russell Howard aswell.....I couldn't wait and accidently told him too :)

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend are sooo strapped for cash so we decided to impose a £20 limit which means we would have to get inventive rather than just buying a big expensive gift :)
From everyone else... I'm being mercenary and would like the pennies rather than a present :)) Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.