What's your hair colour?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maisy and Poppy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,
Just wanted to know what your hair colour is. Mine is naturally red. I don't think anyone will vote for other. :lol!:

Katherine

Soppiest Piggie Owner 2015
Reaction score
I have medium brown hair, but a silver streak appeared when I was only 21, and now I'm getting a few more greys here and there, boo hoo. I don't think I want to go down the route of dying it though, or not yet anyway.

I've always really admired red hair - my first ever best friend had ginger hair. Also "Anne of Green Gables" may have something to do with it! I think it's just a beautiful colour.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I dyed mine a pale ginger for ages, but recently changed to ombré, brown at the top and blonde at the bottom. It's naturally brown so I don't have to worry about roots whilst I don't have loads of money to keep getting it done! :)

Kayleigh__Jane

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mines naturally light brown but i've been dying it since i was at school. Its been dark brown, blonde, orange (accidental lol) and bright red. Currently its dark red :)

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have dip dyed hair, brown and blonde. Don't mind posting a photo if you want?
I'm constantly changing to blonde to other colours though, I'm going turquoise soon.

Like Abbie I've been every colour nearly, I will he every colour though its my mission.
I'm naturally blonde though. And as I mentioned up there I'm currently dip dyed brown - caramel - blonde.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What do people think about dip dying?
(I hope you don't mind me asking @Maisy and Poppy )
View attachment 25727
I'm constantly changing to blonde to other colours though, I'm going turquoise soon.

Like Abbie I've been every colour nearly, I will he every colour though its my mission.
I'm naturally blonde though. And as I mentioned up there I'm currently dip dyed brown - caramel - blonde.
I like dip dying :) It's allowed me to not spend money on my hair for ages... ;)

Mine sounds pretty much the same as yours @A&T :) brown at the top going into a caramel colour then blonde at the ends.

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Mines blonde, it was bright blonde when I was little but has darkened with age although I do have natural highlights which I think my hairdressers hates as she can't recommend having some lol! I love dying my hair and have had it pink, dark purple/red, various shades of blonde and even dark brown. I just get fed up of needing to continually dye it (plus at my age I'm less likely to get away with it at work).

Reactions: A&T

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I like dip dying :) It's allowed me to not spend money on my hair for ages... ;)

Mine sounds pretty much the same as yours @A&T :) brown at the top going into a caramel colour then blonde at the ends.
Yeah me too! Like I was changing my hair so much it was rediclous! I was blonde at one stage but it was so brittle and damaged I died it brown with the blonde at the bottom and just bought loads of different colours in semi perminant directions!
What dye do you use?

Haha it sounds like it doesn't it! My ends are terrible at the moment though! I've been using keratin on them which seems to be working a bit, but slowly!

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score

Jealous you are going turquoise! Ive always wanted to go blue, it's one colour ive never done!

Reactions: A&T

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Jealous you are going turquoise! Ive always wanted to go blue, it's one colour ive never done!
I done a tiny bit before and OH was like, I'm not going out anywhere with you if you dye the ends that colour Hahahaha, but I need to! I loved the little strand I dyed, and my hair wasn't even as blonde as it is now!

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I done a tiny bit before and OH was like, I'm not going out anywhere with you if you dye the ends that colour Hahahaha, but I need to! I loved the little strand I dyed, and my hair wasn't even as blonde as it is now!

Ooooo, so pretty! Do it, do it!
My boyfriend feels the same about bright hair too, it was pink about a year and a half ago and he hated it so much!
I absolutely adored my green hair, but everyone else hated it! I thought it was amazing! It didn't last long though, I'd have a colour for about a month, then change it!

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooooo, so pretty! Do it, do it!
My boyfriend feels the same about bright hair too, it was pink about a year and a half ago and he hated it so much!
I absolutely adored my green hair, but everyone else hated it! I thought it was amazing! It didn't last long though, I'd have a colour for about a month, then change it!
Hehe thank you! Oh see most the people around me apart from OH, says they wish they could have bright hair but there not confident enough or some such, my bestfriend has really bright hair all the time too so I'm use to being around people with non normal hair colours hahaha.
Your exactly like me! I get bored after like a month!

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have had hair every colour if the rainbow, it was pink black and green on my wedding day :)
currently its blue/black but I have a new manager who has purple hair so I am choosing to view this as a "green light" for dying my hair pink again :)

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hehe thank you! Oh see most the people around me apart from OH, says they wish they could have bright hair but there not confident enough or some such, my bestfriend has really bright hair all the time too so I'm use to being around people with non normal hair colours hahaha.
Your exactly like me! I get bored after like a month!
I wasn't a confident person at all, so dying my hair a bright colour was pretty difficult tbf! But once I did it, i just couldn't stop! It becomes so addictive so just keep changing colour!

I'm pretty bored with my brown at the moment, it was ombré from brown to blonde, but I removed the blonde about a month ago, so I'm investigating into the next colour now!

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yeah me too! Like I was changing my hair so much it was rediclous! I was blonde at one stage but it was so brittle and damaged I died it brown with the blonde at the bottom and just bought loads of different colours in semi perminant directions!
What dye do you use?

Haha it sounds like it doesn't it! My ends are terrible at the moment though! I've been using keratin on them which seems to be working a bit, but slowly!
I get mine done at the hairdresser because I don't trust myself with bleach! My ends are terrible too! They go so dry and frizzy.. I've been using oil on them which has helped a lot. I think it needs a good cut though! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.