• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What's Your Pigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
he also loves pachoi cabbage which he had gone off for ages till i tryed it on him again last night...

Chocks favourite grasses are
Timothy kings alfalfa hay which is pure alfalfa and not any of the other hays that they do under the same name which i think is really confusing.
Burgess hay with dandelion and marigold herbage (who makes these words up anyway)
"herbage?!?!"
Natures Touch Wild Mountain Hay which comes from spain according to the info on the bag.
he love that as its good nesting material as its really light and fluffy hay so he can hide in it really easally.
those are the 3 grasses i have for him at present and they get switched every cupple of days so he doesn't become to relient on 1 particular 1.

he also loves the wilco dandelion and green oat mix
We go through bags of that in this house as chock is such a hoglet.
he's now decided that he will eat the pets at home mini alfalfa bakes again after not eating them for 3 months but i thought i'd try him on them again the other day as he had a brake from them and he's went back to squeeling as soon as he hears the bag being moved or touched.
pigs!

my my guide volentear from Guide dogs came with some Burgess Barn dryed forage hay for chock to try and he only charged me 5 £ for 2 kg when they are suppose to be that each
i was really touched.
Will let you know how Chockster gets on with it...

Chock loves the Barn dryed Forage hay by burgess.
i've ordered another 4 1 kg bails as he loves it so much...

chocks favorite thing at present is Wilco dandelion mix and florette mixed baby leef salad from Sainsberries...

Chock's latest obsession is a carrot and hay cottage from Wilco that i got for pen time
he likes making ajustments to it...
well at least it keeps him happy...

Coco loves coriander/cilantro and patchy loves her oxbow pellets. They both also love rocket.

Chocks latest obsetion is a carrot an hay house i got from Wilco which he enjoys taking chunks out of
Distructions his middle name lol

Chocks favorite hay at present is Burgess barn dryd forage

Chocs favourite he's
Natures touch wild mountain hey
Burgess barn dried forage hey
Tennessee alfalfa Kings alfalfa grass hey and Burgess dandelion and marigold herbage hay...

My pigs love
Cabbage

Wilco dandelion and fenle sticks
Timothy aopple and carrot hay

Burgess dandelion and marigold hay
Wilco apple banana and carrot cubes
Wilco medow hay cookies
Woodlands dandelion mix
From pets at home
Woodlands mixed herbage
Now i read that back thats quite a list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back