• Winter is here! Make sure you piggies are safe by taking action now, for more information on cold weather protection - Click Here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

When you said you weren't buying the dog anything for Christmas...

SkyPipDotBernie

Adult Guinea Pig
O
Oh how is wish I could get my dog things like this. Just so adorable. But having a 21 week old malamute pup who 90% won't even be the same size this time next week, let alone next year, I just can't justify it 😢😢 he does have a Christmas bandana though! View attachment 103091
Oh what big ears you have😁 beautiful pooch!

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Oh how is wish I could get my dog things like this. Just so adorable. But having a 21 week old malamute pup who 90% won't even be the same size this time next week, let alone next year, I just can't justify it 😢😢 he does have a Christmas bandana though! View attachment 103091
Aww you will have to wait until he is fully grown by which time you can probably just buy him a man's Christmas outfit :lol!:

Incredipigs

Teenage Guinea Pig
He is beautiful :love:

dannif_piggies

Teenage Guinea Pig
It's crazy how strong these big dogs are! My mums dog could prob pull me for miles on my bum and she's only 18kg, just muscle and hair!
Yeah it really is surprising. Where malamute are designed for sledge pulling too they just pull and pull and pull. We are trying to teach him to calm down but it's hard when that's their instinct 😂