where are you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

I'm here when the comp will let me post.

Will it work this time? Who knows ?

It's not looking good. This is the 12th time I've refreshed and its still getting stuck. Will keep trying :(

Am up to 30 refreshes now and its still not letting me post. I am determined to answer this thread. No computer is going to thwart my mission DAMMIT!

That's 50 refreshes now. Maybe I'll come back later >:(

Well I went away and came back again. This is my 20th refresh and its still stuck. If you ever don't see me around for a few days this is why >:(

D

DebbieR

I DID IT! WOOHOO! 83 refreshes and 3 go aways and come backs later I finally got this thread posted. I'm exhausted now :D

P

princessguinea

lol! well i just got to work a couple minutes ago. over here its 8 in the morning. I'm going thru a million sites rite now (the only time i have before the boss comes in!) :o

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
your computer must be even crappier than this one, Deb!
Well done for posting!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL Deb!

Had a bit too much to drink last night and got up at 12! :o :o

Then had to go to bank then go to parents and see my babies for a few hours!

Now here! All yours! ;D ;D

D

DebbieR

Lucinda said:
your computer must be even crappier than this one, Deb!
No Lucinda, the council have just spent a couple of million pounds on this fantastic technology which means that its all great and works really well and we all love it ::)

Of course when translated reads: Ok so we wasted a couple of million pounds of tax payers money on a very expensive system that would be great if no-one wanted to use it. But it's staying so you'll just have to get used to it and we will always say how wonderful it is cos we want to win the next election

Status
Not open for further replies.