• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

where are you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello, anyone there?

I'm sitting in the office, bored brainless. Where are you guys?

I'm back now! Didn't realise it was just us two!

Hi I wish I could play today but there's this woman in my office throwing all her toys out of the pram and stomping around like the end of the world is nigh and she's the only one who can save it. She does this all the time and it gives me a blooming headache. The worst thing is that everyone panders to her when she has a tantrum. Why can't they see that she's just a blooming nutty fruit loop who needs electric shock treatment not sympathy. She keeps threatening to go off work with stress. Well I blooming well wish she would. If she doesn't I will.

Sorry guys rant over. Uh oh gotta go. Tazmanian Devil on the loose again. will pop back when its clear

Have you? I sympathise with you. Where do they get off thinking that the whole world revolves round them. She has just apologised for shouting but I didn't tell her it was alright. I just nodded and didn't even look at her. Why should I have to put up with listening to that?

Soneone has just bought her a pressie to cheer her up. Why can't these people see that she's an attention seeking, arrogant, spoilt little brat!

Mad? It makes me want to pummel her head with a very heavy blunt object >:( ;D

Haha i'll come and help you! Would do me the world of good ;D I'm not very diplomatic i'd just say to her why don't you shut the hell up and then get fired. Speak now, think later, that's my motto LOL

hee hee I'm just one strop away from doing exactly that Bev. The funny thing is that I'm not the calmest person I know and I have a very quick temper but she has actually calmed me down. I see what she's like when she's having a strop and I don't want to be like that ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back