• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Lucinda suggested that we have a thread where we can post where we live so we know who is close to us. I will hopefully eventually design a guest map but for now just post on here where abouts you are! :)

I live in Rugby, Warwickshire - Midlands

Re: What do you live?

I am in Bath, Somerset.
Also go to Cornwall quite a lot where I grew up.

Re: What do you live?

Copnor, Portsmouth, Hampshire (Pompey to locals or football fans!)

:D I live in Telford, Shropshire... moved here from West Midlands 3 years ago. I love it here, so green everywhere and not far from the country. Its great. ! ;D

Essex, well kinda on the border of London and Essex

I live on the Isle of wight, ;D and am very pleased to see some of you are near by, hi you maybe if i stand on Ryde pier and shout you can hear me in Portsmouth and Hampshire where abouts in Hampshire are you? :), and of course East Sussex is'nt too far away, Bev where abouts in Essex do you live? i use to live in Harlow 10 years ago. ;D

Janella, Perth how lovely. An old school friend, Sarah moved to Perth about 4/5 years ago she loves it there. WIsh I could move there. One day I will.

I never knew you lived in Austraila Janella - you lucky thing! lol. I think its everyones dream over here to move to Australia :D - Do you watch Home and Away? - I love it! lol

Perth! If I went to Australia I would go to western Australia. I saw a TV programme about it and it showed amazing white beaches and turquoise sea with coral reefs etc. fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back