• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Where have you been away too? UK and Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just curious really, I have visited a lot of the UK counties over time and have been to Scotland a couple of times (West part of it!) and I have stayed in France for 3 days and been to Germany on a day trip! :o

So, where have you been?

Clare x

hmm not been far, honeymoon in Cheshire, Caravan hols in Cleethorpes and Tenby, and often visit my mum in Swansea, thats it though!

when my grandad was aliove we went to see him, he lived in Germany.

been quite lucky i have been to america florida also portugal been to majorca 3 times and going again in june and last year i went to the carribean, dominican republic in may then in the august went to majorca also been to france, when i was little used to go to wales every year

[color]I hav bn to..

Floria - rlano - larwatr - Knny Spac ntr
anaa - Toronto
Niagra Falls
Amrica - as Vgas - A - Nw York - Tuscon - Phonix - San Fransisco - allifornia - Gran anyon - Hoovr amm (othr placs - can't rm as I us to travl aroun Amrica whn I was a chil)
Majorca - coupl of tims
Mnorca
yprus
Franc
Spain
(Prob othrs, cannot rmmbr!)

For placs in th UK, hav not actually bn to that many. Nvr bn to Wals, Scotlan or Irlan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to:

Majorca and i have been to Benidorm in Spain 3 times. (i love it so much there i decided to name one of my piggies Benidorm lol)

I have also been to quite a few places over here. I really like the Isle of Wight.

Love

Claire
x

I have been to loadsof places use to be a Travel Agent before I had children. This year i'm off to Florida for 2weeks and somewhere in october or decmber overseas not sure where.

My fav place in the uk is Northumberland. The becahes are fab because they are huge and so empty even in summer. The piggies came with me last summer and loved it.
We also go to Cornwall a lot to visit my family. I grew up there.
The places I want to go to most are South Africa, Norway, Greenland, Boston

Wow! :o You're all so well travelled! I've also visited the Isle of Wight a few times!

Clare x

Been all over UK.. never abroad though! :(

Too many things to plan.. pets, accessibility. money!

Kelly and piggies xx

Oh yes, it is so expensive to go abroad hence why did I did France on a budget and it helps living in the South East and only 40 or so miles or whatever from the Port of Dover!

Clare x

Hi I've been to:

Germany
Israel
Italy
France - Paris and Nice
Spain - Costa del Sol
Turkey
Cyprus
Greece - Rhodes Island
Thailand
Singapore
Malaysia
Australia - went travelling there so went to Darwin, Alice Springs + Ayers Rock, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns and Brisbane
Fiji
USA - L.A.

Would love to see more of the UK though. Also, have never been to Ireland and have only been to Edinburgh in Scotland - need to see more!

i've been to

Florida
Austria
Italy
France
Lanzarote
Gran Canaria
Costa Del Sol
Northern Ireland
Germany
Wales
Scotland
Lake District
Devon
Cornwall
London
Suffolk

Its fun to see where everyone has been on holiday ;D I've been to

Switzerland,
Germany,
France,
Luxemburg,
Spain

and in this country

Wales,
Devon,
Cornwall,
Norfolk,
London,
Lincolnshire

I would love to see the Isle of Skye and Scotland, Yorkshire and to go to the USA ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back