Where is everyone holidaying this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen_w

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am going to Turkey at the end of May for 2 weeks......woooohhhoooo

I am also going back to the Motherland (Plymouth) over Easter!

Reaction score
I'll be off to Spain in July for a week...luckily my parents have a villa out there so flights and spending money are all thats needed! It helps that we can go whenever..we just search flights by month and only live about 5mins from Leeds airport :)

jen_w

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My uncle has a villa in turkey so we got the same deal - flights and spending money!

cant wait to get away....piggies are sorted and going on there little holiday too!

Reaction score
Chez Moi! :)) Although I do have a night away for a wedding in Manchester in August! That's my lot this year unless I win the lottery ... which I don't do! rolleyes

PiggiePal

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
no hol plans for me either! Am off up to York over Easter with the piggies to see my mum and sister and nieces :-)

ghostbusterbunny

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am going to Holland in August for two weeks! Going to stay with my boyfriend and his family for a couple of weeks! It's his little brother's 18th, and our 3 year anniversary when I go, so I'm looking forward to it! Can't come soon enough though!

Personally, I don't see it as a 'holiday' as such, but that's where I'm going!

With any luck I'll be taking my man to London too in June, he's never been so really wants to go and see all the touristy stuff there!

Sarah from Chucklebunnies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A house boat on the Thames by Kew gardens for a week. But, better than that, a family get together the week before in Bournemouth!:))

Reaction score
going to denmark to visit my family for 8 days, but we useually dont go on holiday, and i am going to paris with school, and for my birthday i would love to go to cromer for a few days with my family

Midge&Panda

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not going any-where this year, its something I dont mind as we have 5 piggies, 4 cats, 2 budgies and a lizard. It's difficult arranging care for them so I'm just going to enjoy not having to get up for work and any sunshine we get. Hope you have a good holiday in sunny Plymouth Jen. :))

jen_w

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Another Plymouth bird!
I cant wait to come back - i moved away to Norfolk 4 years ago (RAF girlfriend) but miss Plymouth loads!

jen_w

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm Plymouth born and bred too!
Grew up in Plympton but my parents now live in Peverell/
You can take the girl out of Plymouth but you cant take the Plymouth out of the girl!

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
no holiday for me again, just me and the furries in sunny old Morecambe but i will be happy as Larry x)x)x)x)

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We normally have one/two holidays a year but this year luck must of struck us as we got free flights on a Royal Caribbean cruise holiday going on 8th May.

Then I found out ive just won a holiday to Portugal so thinking of booking that to go in July.

Then I won £350 off a Thomas Cook holiday so we booked to go to Costa De La Luz in September :D

Teresa J

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Think I'll be going to the 'Costa del guinea pig shed'...................again rolleyes:))

Teresa xx

Status
Not open for further replies.