• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Where to buy C&C cage grids (UK)?

Chloe Anna

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I want to make 2×5 C&C cage for my two girls but do not have enough grids to do so. The grids I currently have are 35.5cm wide with 9 squares across but I bought them years ago and can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know where I can buy grids of the same size online or in shops? Or where I can buy a pack of at least 24 grids for a reasonable price?

The 35.6cm size ones originally were from Safco which you can still buy at Wayfair, not sure if they have 9x9 cubes but have a look at the picture. The grids are the right size.

All the cheaper ones available now on amazon etc are 35cm or less, with bigger inner cubes so could well be dangerous.

Bookcase

See link above ^^

5F4BD73F-3F53-4E24-A507-22975E12B898.jpeg
Are these any good for you? There are 23 grids in the pack and also available in black for a few more pennies.

Check amazon and eBay. I think it’s grendle that sells them. I tried buying from another company and they were the wrong size.

Back