• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Which Camera Are You Using For Your Pigtures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hiya all, i'm curious as we all have the perfect subjects to take photos of, which cameras are you all using to take your loverly Pigtures with? I'm using my Galaxy note II phone camera & sometimes my wife's Panasonic Lumix compact camera, but I would definitely like to invest in a decent DSLR (digital single lense reflex) camera this year with a nice lense. Would really be interested to know what camera you like to use?

I do not have a camera and use use my phone which is a galaxy ace 3. Your pictures are always amazing.

Reactions: Moo
Thank you @piggyfan My brother has a Galaxy S3 and his photos are so good, he insists photography isn't a club for the people who can afford the best camera gear, photography is about improving your photography skills!

Thank you @piggyfan My brother has a Galaxy S3 and his photos are so good, he insists photography isn't a club for the people who can afford the best camera gear, photography is about improving your photography skills!

He He - I remember my Dad using a light meter and all sorts when I was a kid.

I'm no photo guru - but I am happy with my camera as I can take reasonable indoor photos without using flash

@PiggyOwner thats a very nice photo, I never use a flash when taking photos, flash photography is another thing all together, for me they may as well take the flash off my camera and lower the price. I've found in general the more you pay for a camera the better its equipped it is to cope with noise (picture distortion)

... maybe it's not my camera after all ...... Max is very photogenic !

He He - I remember my Dad using a light meter and all sorts when I was a kid.

I'm no photo guru - but I am happy with my camera as I can take reasonable indoor photos without using flash
I agree, you can get some great shots using a camera phone especially if you got some good light coming into the room. I usually put mine on burst mode and end up deleting most of them :D

I agree, you can get some great shots using a camera phone especially if you got some good light coming into the room. I usually put mine on burst mode and end up deleting most of them :D

That's a great benefit of digital photography - take loads of shots an pick the best

I have a Sony nex-3n if anyone's seen my 'my cats thread' all the photos were taken on my sony. Its really good! its like a small dslr camera but nice and small and compact!
I also have a DSLR camera its a nikon D3100 apparently its the best entry level DSLR? It takes AMAZING pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back