Which Seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squigglies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am looking at seeds to buy, dill, parsley, coriander but my question is... To put it in basic forms as I am no gardener isnt dill dill etc? Because there seems to be different types and different names to seeds?
Any help appreciated.

Hennie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help, but I would also like to grow some herbs and maybe some grass too and I was wondering which seeds will give Piggie friendly produce - if I can get them to grow.

Veggies Galore

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Dill is a herb which is OK to give to guinea pigs occasionally . Coriander is a herb that can be given daily. I would try growing these if I were you

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Ebay sell lots of good quality seeds, I would stay clear of different types and just get the basic named ones :)

squigglies

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ebay sell lots of good quality seeds, I would stay clear of different types and just get the basic named ones :)
This was the kind of answer I was looking for. There's a huge variety with fancy names and I wasn't sure if in a nutshell there all the same and OK for pigs. It was eBay I'm looking on but going to garden centre tomorrow anyway. Thanks

PingandChipy

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've planted: mustard greens, endive, swiss chard, kale, radishes (for the green tops), beets, squash, chinese cabbage, agrugula, cilantro, parsley, anise and fennel. Some of it is for us and our tortoise and some for the guinea pigs and bunnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.