• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Which sign of the zodiac are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

One of the word games has prompted this question....and also because I am interested in astrology and very nosy ::)

I'm a sweet and demure Scorpio 0:)

Barbara

I'm a Pisces and very much as associated with the sign, shy (around new people anyway), loyal to friends and love water. Oh, and I love the colours blue, purple, silver/grey which is apparently associated with the sign as well.

cashmincal said:
I'm a stubborn Taurus and I'm definetely the stubborn part.

Clare x

Stubborn...Oh yes ::)
My mum was aTaurean :)

Barbara

A highly individual and off beat Aquarian.

With a Pisces moon (that causes my depression) and Sag ascendant.

Yay Clare I'm a Taurus too!

My mum was a taurus, my eldest son is a taurus :o

Lucinda said:

Someone else interested in astrology :)

Lucinda said:

What is a Sag ascendant?

you can get charts or have it done professionally. You can get moon sign charts in some books too.

I'm a Pisces that's why I always had a yearning to live by the sea, and 10 years ago moved from Essex to the Isle of wight, I can watch the sea for hours especially in the winter, I also love blue lilacs and pink pastel colours, and have problems with my feet as Piscians do, I am also quite shy until I know you and am a gentle person by nature although wont let people walk over me or others, I'm married to a Taurus a bull but he so laid back not very typical of a bull ( well not the balls I've seen)

I am a Gemini, dont' really know what I am meant to be, but I think flirtatious is one of the things!

I'm a Aquarius like Lucinda! YAY! Dont we have the best birthday lol x

Starflick said:
I am a Gemini, dont' really know what I am meant to be, but I think flirtatious is one of the things!

I'm married to a Gemini that is definately one of the traits ?

;D I am VERY flirtatious, can't help it, hubby doesn't seem to mind though!

I am a Taurus too!

I have a stubborn streak and can loose my temper

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back