Who else if too Hooooooooooooooottttt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Its making me feel ill now. ! >:(

Felt really ill earlier on today, but a bit better now, but still not 100%.

Think this heat is starting to get to me. I know we want the nice weather but just wish it wasnt as hot as it is.. a nice 20 - 25 max if fine with me.

Deb x

Reaction score
Re: How else if too Hooooooooooooooottttt!

Same here! I feel really ill with it! I got a big fan in each room and a puter fan but still feel bad.

On top of that I can't get my sandals on as my feet have swelled up, plus they hurt and itch like mad! 8) 8)

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score

Yes, I'm melting *melts* Been walking about barefooted today as I have no sandals due to my wide feet, ho hum.

D

DebbieR

Thank goodness the air con here is working. So I'm not feeling it yet. Its gonna be a shock when I step out of here at 4.30.
Mind you after surviving 2 days in Hyde Park, I feel like I can do anything ;D

Deb

Reaction score

DebbieR said:
Thank goodness the air con here is working. So I'm not feeling it yet. Its gonna be a shock when I step out of here at 4.30.
Mind you after surviving 2 days in Hyde Park, I feel like I can do anything ;D

What you been doing nice Debbie ?

((did you notice my title was spelt all wrong :o :o :o, heat haddled brain or what ! LOL))

D

DebbieR

LOl yes I did notice the mispelt heading. I think it really punctuates the subject matter. If that's not the result of a brain slowly frying I don't know what is. ;D

Steve won tickets to the Hyde Park Calling concerts so we had to go. Have a look at the thread "Hyde park concert" and you'll see what a fab time we had.

I will never be able to say "I never go anywhere in the summer" again ;D ;D

Deb

Reaction score

Aww Debbie ...wow sounds like you have had a great weekend despite the weather being so hot. I know you dont like it much either.

Off to have a read of your post on it now.

We did the airshow thing Saturday and that was baking too... and then out for family gathering yesterday so no wonder felt icky this morning.

Deb x

P. S I am trying to type words correctly now, but not promising anything... my brain is still far too warm. LOL

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score

Did you enjoy the Airshow though Deb? ;)

D

DebbieR

Its amazing how we put up with the heat when its something we really want to do isn't it Deb? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.