• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Who is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starflick

I am getting confused who everyone is. I am sure I recognise people or piggies names. I know Beks and Kate and I remember Susie from SP (but does she remember me, lol!) I also know Wendi (Thistle Cavies, going there on Tues). Anyone else out there I know?
Nik

I don't know? :-\

I own www.squeaky-pigs.co.uk and used the website to begin with as a fundraising website for Louise's Squeaky Pigs Website. When her rescue closed, we made a Squeaky Pigs Forum so people could still talk to each other then in the end I decided to make this one in January as it was a better forum software instead of the pro-boards ones. I also changed my Squeaky Pigs Website into a site about my guinea pigs with information about guinea pigs on there!

I think I do remember you Ellie! I have also just realised who DebbieR is as I recognised George and Mildred!!
Nik

I am Barbara and I have a small guinea Welfare in Tyne and Wear ~ Cavykind. I used to run South Tyneside Guinea Pig Rescue.

Barbara

You know who I am Nik!

There are a few former KC's and Squeaky Pigs members floating around who you might remember - piggie people get everywhere!

Oh yes Kate, I know who you are! ;D Just trying to get everyone in my head!

Well, I dont think you know me, but I'm Tracy and I live in sunny old Cheshire! :)

;)

x

I'm Alison from the West Midlands, also on KK and many a vegan forum :) usually under the name of alisont or alit :D

Alison :)

I'm Jenny from London

I'm Billies Mum on this forum and Pimms Pages. I'm known by other names on music related message boards.

Billie (sadly departed) was my first piggy
I'm looking forwards to getting my second

:)

Hi I'm Sue from Surrey, nobody knows me! I don't think theres anyone else from my area is there? would love to know!
Don't do much except go to work and slave after Pookie, Larry and Bubble - they won't allow me, they have me out of my bed at 6.30 sharp every morning and just run me ragged for most of the evening too. Then when they wanna go home they just jump in and leave me like Cinderella to pick up poops! ah well!

Starflick said:
I think I do remember you Ellie! I have also just realised who DebbieR is as I recognised George and Mildred!!
Nik

Hello Nik *waves* yes this is my new home ;D

piglover said:
I'm in Esher Jenny, whereabouts in London are you?

I live in Battersea, very near the park. I have a friend living in Esher. Its not that far away from me.

Jenny I know Battersea, I work in Wimbledon Village, hurrah, there is someone else "down south"! Do you just have the one piggy? I have three - Pookie 4yrs, Larry 12 weeks, and Bubu 7 weeks all boys, naughty boys!

I had just the one. He died in July after 5 years of happiness together.
Its taken a while (I still have a cry once a week) but I'm ready to be a mummy again

Youre boys sound adorable. I love boars.

Do they all live together in the same cage? I'm guessing not.....

It hurts like hell when they go doesn't it? I lost two last year and I even had my Snowy cremated and have his ashes in a little box......
No after loosing two freinds Pookie decided to become single and live alone, although he and Larry do come out as soon as I get home at night and play out together all evening until Pookie gets fed up with the "wippasnappa"! then they go home to their own homes! As for the baby Bubu hes still in quarantine!

I was beside myself for weeks.

He was cremated also and I have the casket in the kitchen. We still watch Eastenders together like we always used to.
Amazing ...... how much you can love something so little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back