• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Who Killed Lucy? Eastenders Thread...what's Everyone's Bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenniferanneharris

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
For any EastEnders fans out there, who do you think killed Lucy Beale? I am so excited for live week... i am a huge Eastenders fan. :D
I have suspected so many people and i am curious to see who everyone suspects? :D

I have thought all sorts of people...but I think Lauren did it and shes just realised it was her....Max and Abi have covered for her and moved the body etc ...or maybe someone else thinks they have done it...but Lauren actually killed her...maybe by accident...or in a drunken rage she forgot.. But I have thought everyone at one point.

Lol! I love this thread. It appears Lauren thinks it's Peter,
But on the NTA Dermot O Leary gave us a clue, and opened a box and a baby mobile/lullaby sound was produced.
So I think it's........Whitney!

It says that Lauren filmed her final scenes in 2014 December, so she won't be in the live show!
I think she may be killed by the murderer....what do you think?

I think it might've been Cindy. The only two I'm certain it's not are Ian and Peter.

I had thought it might still be Lee up until this week, but then this week might be a total red herring to throw us off! Maybe Lauren hasn't actually figured it out and just thinks she has?!

I think it might've been Cindy. The only two I'm certain it's not are Ian and Peter.

I had thought it might still be Lee up until this week, but then this week might be a total red herring to throw us off! Maybe Lauren hasn't actually figured it out and just thinks she has?!
Did you see that National Television Award Clue with the music box?

No - I've been locked away in my room writing my dissertation! Catching up with soaps during my breaks so no extra tv for me! :(

Yes I did see the tv awards. :-) its so sweet when you can see her bump.in the scenes bless her with all those baggy jumpers and coats etc.

My sister thinks it could be Whitney and Lee.....but hopes it isn't...she wants the death to be more than just a stupid love triangle gone bad...it cheapens her death and trivialises a characters death that had so much potential ...

Who ever it is...it looks to be an exciting week in EE

Has anyone been watching the "east enders back to hours" ...i love them...the Barbra and Pam one was excellent...love those two...still so annoyed they killed Pat off..lol

Yes I did see the tv awards. :-) its so sweet when you can see her bump.in the scenes bless her with all those baggy jumpers and coats etc.

My sister thinks it could be Whitney and Lee.....but hopes it isn't...she wants the death to be more than just a stupid love triangle gone bad...it cheapens her death and trivialises a characters death that had so much potential ...

Who ever it is...it looks to be an exciting week in EE

Has anyone been watching the "east enders back to hours" ...i love them...the Barbra and Pam one was excellent...love those two...still so annoyed they killed Pat off..lol
I hope it isn't Whitney either. I like her.
No, I haven't seen the ee back to hours, when is it on?

Oh I do hope it isn't Whitney/Dean that seems pointless. I imagine it will be someone in the family. The music box/lullaby being the last thing she heard could suggest Cindy I guess - but I struggle to see how she could have moved the body!

Oh I do hope it isn't Whitney/Dean that seems pointless. I imagine it will be someone in the family. The music box/lullaby being the last thing she heard could suggest Cindy I guess - but I struggle to see how she could have moved the body!
That's what makes me wonder id Jane helped Cindy etc x as u say I want someone in or close to family.

Who ever it is wont get their comeuppance... I don't think who ever it is will be arrested or if they are will be ages away in guessing.
Have you noticed, in soaps when they are sent to prison, a year is only about two months!
Like Belle on emmerdale (don't know if you watch it) she was sentenced a bit, and she is back on the TV again now!

.............Cindy and Liam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back