• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Who took the nice weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me its grey and miserable, i hope it rains on friday i need a lesson in rain! x

its just started to pour with rain here on the Isle of wight, yesterday was fine though

Ah brilliant it'll be here soon then thanks for the heads up lol ill grab the bunnies in soon and remeber a brolyx

I'm loving it loving it loving it ;D I was so miserable last week when the sun was shining all hot and nasty and now its got nice again. Hurrah! ;D

DebbieR said:
I'm loving it loving it loving it ;D I was so miserable last week when the sun was shining all hot and nasty and now its got nice again. Hurrah! ;D

I LOVE RAIN, I actually feel ill when the suns too hot, because I have MS being too hot makes you feel worse, I have fans on the celing in every room and AC in my conservatory and have just had fitted an awning that rolls out on the back of the bungalow to shade the back of the house, put it this way I live 10 mins from beach but have not been on it for over 2 years, hubby adores the sun so you can imagine the moans i get, some poeple just hate the sun, hard to believe i know but its true,

No rain isn't nice but its preferable to hot shiny sun. I walked to work this morning with the rain spit spatting on my head. It was fine ;D

It doesn't make me cheery. It makes me grumpy >:(
I'm with you Michelle. If I had my way. I'd spend all summer with the curtains closed. It makes me feel ill too. I feel like I'm sufffocating

And then you have the extra worry about whether the guins are too hot. Oh its so stressful

Dismal weather makes me feel dismal, i'm definately happier when the sun is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back