• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I dropped my mobile in th dogs/cats water earlier.
Its not working properly :))
I have gone through sooooo many phones where i eithr drop them on the floor, down the toilet, in the sink, down the stairs and now the new one in the dogs/cats water.

I really am a accident waiting to happen rolleyes

i just think its a phone thing mine isnt working properly either and i haven't done anything to it.

take it apart and let it dry in the airing cupboard if you can then try it again :)

Snap...last year I left my phone on my car roof in the middle of Leicester, it wasn't there when I came back rolleyes I go through so many phones too. I also amost drove off with my ugg boots on the roof, luckily my mum spotted them before I drove off! mallethead

I did exactly the same thing last week. I put it in a bowl of rice overnight and it's fine now! The rice absorbs the moisture

Sophie
x

haha thats me all over,twice ive dropped my phone down the toilet,fell out of back pocket,and my other phone got dropped in the bath as my daughter wanted to take pic of the bubbles,haha xx

haha thats me all over,twice ive dropped my phone down the toilet,fell out of back pocket,and my other phone got dropped in the bath as my daughter wanted to take pic of the bubbles,haha xx

:)):)) I think my mum has given up hope on me with phones :))

I dropped mine in the bath last year. I am paranoid about my phone now, make sure it's nowhere dangerous. rolleyes

Text me when it's up and running again Louise. :)

I will have to put my sim in my old phone, only thing with that one is i cant ring out as no one can hear me :)) that could be a good thing.
I can text and people can text me so its not too bad :)

Whoops! :)) That reminds me of something I did when I was about 5...

I wanted to see if my favourite plastic dolly (tiny figurine type) would float, so I dropped it in the toilet and flushed it! mallethead I never got it back rolleyes I was a strange child.... :))

That is a whoops :))

My mum still says i'm a strange child and i'm 25 rolleyes

Oh dear hun, hope * sort it. I once split drink on mine and dried it out in airing cupboard lol. x

Only problem with it now is it dont keep new messages in my inbox :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back