• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

whos been watching Springwatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I LOVE IT, its so refreshing watching animals and birds instead of people, the otters are amazing in Shetland, looks damn cold there though,
we've got 2 sets of birds that come back to our garden each year and I knew the blackbird family were back because the crows were squaking at her the other day no doubt after her eggs, little so and so, mind you she gave as good as they did, what a racket, and today my lovely ring neck doves are back, last year mum and dad had 3 babies and they all came to our garden most of the summer, well mum and dad are back tonight, I'm so thrilled, you might say little things please little minds but I'm feeling quite honoured they felt safe enough to come back again, well my 2 old dogs are way past chasing anything, and they know they get spoiled by me, now i will be worrying about them all no doubt, lol

BBC 2 every evening from monday to thursday at 8pm, repeated on BBC4 at 7pm following day, it gets you hooked, right now am watching 10 geese that have got transmitters fitted they are crossing from Ireland to Canada, and we can get updated on bbc.co.uk/springwatch poor old flyod has already died or lost his transmitter which they are all hoping it the case, if you like wildlife, then you dont want to miss it, it has Bill Oddie and Kate Humble in it,
its based in Devon but has clips from all over the country including the otters on Shetland,

they are doing spring watch on ceebees to lol i have no choice its on from 7 am till 7pm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back