• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

why do I always lose pigs in autumn and spring ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I mentioned this before and its happened again first patch now Evee both seemed healthy pigs in them selves, every spring and autumn I lose pigs why why why! :'( :'(

D

DebbieR

I really don't know Michelle. You would think if it was going to happen it would be when the weather was extreme.
Its awful that this is happening to you. I'm so sorry x

Reaction score
I dont know why, but it happened to me now aswell... :-\

maybe they do react to the weather change alot more than we thought they did? *sigh*

L

lilgalnatalie

i lost my guinea in the end of the summer of a cold... :( okk cold in the summer oh well.

Reaction score
considering i lost 5 pigs of dfiferent ages different reasons 4 of no reason, patch was PTS unfortunatly, last month and early this month I would say there is definatly a reason it must be the change of tempreture, it seems to ahppen to me every year maybe next year i will keep them in the log cabin but then again thats just a glorified shed lol hubby wont be impressed I said that about his den

Reaction score
ive lost three and they are indoors, for various reasons :-\

so it cant really just be that you keep them outside... is autumn the time when the RBB piggies start feeling lonely, the days get darker, and they call out for the friends they left behind...?

Deb

Reaction score
I dont know the answer to this one either Michelle.

I know of so many other piggie people including myself that have lost pigs at this time of year, or Spring. :'(

Piggies are so fragile at the best of times, and something just seems to happen, theres no explanation for it.

Deb x

Status
Not open for further replies.