Why is this happening :( ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutecavy

So many of my threads and posts are deleted .. none of them are against the rules! My 'Yay - 1000 posts!" one was gone and my pigture thread and my helping posts to try and help people with problems and give advice. Now, my posts are gone! I had 1033 posts.. now I have 996?

If someone is doing this, please stop because it's really unfair..

EDIT: I have been posting loads today to regain my posts, thats why I know have 1000

M

Michele

Livie,

You need to contact Ellie. I do not know of any mods or ellie deleting your posts. But i have been on holiday for 2 weeks.

I would suggest if you have any problems to contact one of us.

Michele aka Mrs Mod

Reaction score
I have not been deleting any of your posts in particular.. a couple of the ones in the game room have gone because they were taking up space.
For the past couple of weeks we have all known in some waay or another that the posts have gone down

xx Kelly xx

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't know if mine have gone done yet, so I'd find out with this post.

*edited - by Clare - I wrote "poist" instead of post.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
The number of posts have gone down because some of the games were deleted so if you had taken part in those games your post counts will have gone down.

Livie, I have no idea what happened to that post. I will have a look into it!

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
*Mod hat on*
If you look back through the board you will see that lots of us lost post recently - it is nothing personal at all.

I have just edited one of your posts but I have Pmed you about it - please PM me or chat on messenger if you want to talk about it - the public forum isn't really the place for this kind of thing in my opinion.

If people have a problem they should be approaching the mods directly - we don't bite!
*Mod hat off!*

C

cutecavy

Eeekk.. going to stay away from Michele otherwise I might find my head bitten off lol!

Thanks Mods! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.