Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why did I sign up for personal training...

Everything now hurts :)) Moving my arms to type hurts... Sitting hurts... I am officially more unfit than I thought I was and today was only a baseline test to repeat in 10 weeks, next sat at 8am the pain gets delivered for real :))

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I run but ignore strength work, this has been folly and needed to change at the age of 37 to help prevent injuries, so I thought it would be fun and motivational, plus I want to run another half marathon this year and needed a boost. Have paid upfront so can't back out and Mrs SB is doing the PT too, I am very impressed by her strength and determination.

My push ups were shocking :)) I am such a wimp :)) I suppose the exercises you least like are the ones that are good for you.

Off to soak in bath, probably will not have the strength to climb out so will shrivel and waste away... :)

katanamoon

Photo Competition Winner
Reaction score
Fair play! I am closely related to the T-Rex in terms of arm strength and I think a personal trainer would make me cry :))

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh you pathetic human being. Stop whinging it was not that bad.

Oh actually you were and lifted lots more than me :)) *hangs head*

Fair play! I am closely related to the T-Rex in terms of arm strength and I think a personal trainer would make me cry :))
:)) :)) This comment is class, made me laugh so much. I too am a T-rex

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why did I sign up for personal training...

Everything now hurts :)) Moving my arms to type hurts... Sitting hurts... I am officially more unfit than I thought I was and today was only a baseline test to repeat in 10 weeks, next sat at 8am the pain gets delivered for real :))
wimp! Try doing five 2hr sessions a week when you're 4 stone overweight!:yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.