• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
and how come my posts are going down?!?!?!

4933 posts! Everyone knows I've reached 5000! Well I had 5100 and summat earlier!

I'm back to an adult pig!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I don't know. I was coming up to I think it was 900 and when I looked it had changed to nearly 1000.

Could well be, but surely I did more than 100 or more posts on them.. I'm always on them!?

lol the ghost of the guinea pig forum lol

I wish someone would put a hundred on my total, I'm dying to get to 1000 ;D

Love
Claire
x

I have no idea Kelly - I still don't feel very well and so much is going on with work that I have not had time to come on here much.

I will look into it over the weekend for you!

Hope you are all okay :)

Thanx love.. It might've been right when Clare says that the stories had been deleted, but no-one else has had a change.. and they write in the story too! LOL

Sorry just having a peed off day, and it made it worse.. silly I know, but that's me..

Hope you start to feel better soon, we miss you on here!

kellyandpiggies said:

Sorry just having a peed off day, and it made it worse.. silly I know, but that's me..

It's not silly, when i'm having a peed off day the silliest things can send me into one >:(

Sorry guys I have no idea what is going on with the post counts?

Deleted posts should have nothing to do with it as far as I can tell - must be a bug in the forum somewhere?

The 3 word story posts were deleted at peoples request as they were serving no purpose and taking up a lot of forum space. The story is still there so I'm sorry if this has bothered people.

Yeah it's not the story that has bothered us, its just the unexplained number of posts we're losing. Lucinda started to lose some last night too :(

I think a lot of people have lost some - I know I have.

I have looked through all the admin bits I have access to and can see no mention of post counts anywhere - it doesn't seem to be something that Mods have any control over.

I don't suppose any of you know how many you have lost and if that correlates to the number of posts iyou made in the story threads? It may be that they have gone because the story posts have gone but we can't have massive posts like that just locked and sitting there using up space otherwise we will be closed down by the hosts again!

Will keep on investigating but at the moment I can see no reason for it.

I know that I have lost about 150, am pretty certain that I've posted more than that on both the stories that have gone?

Maybe it is the fact that the stories gone with our posts? Not really bothered about it, more of a wonder.

Thanx for having a look Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back