Wicksteed Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On Sunday we went there with a local PHAB club I go to, and some mates and I were having a right laugh and spotted the mini railway (bigger than a minature one).
Anyway, we went across the line and one of my friends, Simon, who was in a push wheelchair, decided to turn facing the oncoming train (ok, it wasn't coming yet) hands in the the air shouting help, help! 2funny

As it turned out, his wheels got stuck in between the lines and boy did he panic! LMAO

We were all in hysterics! It took 5 people to yank him out of it! Good job the train wasn't coming!

Reaction score
Haha would've loved to have been there ;D

Reaction score
I was laughing too much to take a photo! Plus I was the only one with a camera! 2funny
I tell you, I can't stop laughing now when I think of it!

I got some pics, none that good!

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooh sounds like you had a good day with lots of laughs! Where I grew up was fairly near Kettering and Wickstead Park so sometimes used to go there - great fun and lots of picnics I seem to remember :)

Alex x

Reaction score
Oh yeah! It's the first time I'd been there and it's pretty nice! Going back there one day - it's on our list of places to visit when we get our car! Robot Wars was there too, but we never got near to having a look

Another funny thing is that there was 14 of us going from our PHAB club and we had a 49 seater coach! :D

First time I had been on a coach as big as that with a lift!

Status
Not open for further replies.