Wiebke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just want to say a big thank you to @Wiebke who has been a huge help to me before Sheamus passed and after. The conversation we had in private chat meant a lot and enabled me to let my son adopt another guinea pig because as you know I really did not want to adopt another one.

I'm still very torn over Sheamus but not as bad as I was before I spoke to Wiebke.

There are so many nice people on the forums who have also given advice on different things, so thank you to them too. It's a lovely forum and I've added it to my guinea pig FB page.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am glad that I could help you cope with Sheamus' illness and passing. It is never easy to come to terms with the loss of a special guinea pig, and it is usually a long process.

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Wiebke is wonderful, she is one of if not the most knowledgeable persons on here. :)
I'd echo that entirely @Tim. @Kerrie74 thank you for making such a public statement of support. People are quick to criticise but less quick to say thank you. We are very lucky on this forum (and so are our piggies) for having such a wonderful team of staff and mods who often go to great lengths to support us all. So thank you too from me and my piggies to @Wiebke and all the fab team on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.