• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Wildlife/Safari Parks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone know of any or been to a really good one? I've never been to one before.

Going to take my nephew to one in Feb for his birthday (although his birthday is boxing day). Want it to be very special for him. Plus if anyone else fancies being there?! ::)

Paradise Wildlife Park in Broxbourne. Can I come? Can I? Please? :D ;D

been years ago Longleat was great, Mick had the wipers ripped off his car back in 78 at Windsor before it closed down, they are in talks about opening one on the Island , there is so much free land and space its an ideal place, I prefer them to zoos where animals are behind wire

There's one near here thats got piggies in it. There massive but don't really look happy. They have alot of animals they have tigers somewhere but the caging doesn't look very safe :D

Near us is Knowlsley Park, and I really want to take my son but the OH doesn't want to as they have a bit of a problem with the group of baboons wrecking cars. You can avoid their enclosure, but I think that's missing out on the fun.

Sorry, what was that - go in my car? I DON'T THINK SO :D ;D ;D

DebbieR said:
Hurrah. And I'm sure Bev and Arun will come too :)

Yay! Hope so :)

kayjay said:
Near us is Knowlsley Park, and I really want to take my son but the OH doesn't want to as they have a bit of a problem with the group of baboons wrecking cars. You can avoid their enclosure, but I think that's missing out on the fun.

Sorry, what was that - go in my car? I DON'T THINK SO :D ;D ;D

LOL :D That's the fun we want!

West Midlands Safari park is nice, lots to see :)

Longleat is good, and they have guineas

I want to go there, is it easy to get too?

It's not far from Bath.

have been to the WM one too - was good, but that was about 20 yaers ago when I went!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back