• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Will Arsenal be going to the Champions League Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Time will tell only 15 minutes left and then we will know. I hope soooooooooo..............

[color][cntr]Fantastic! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

w ar through to th finals.........

om on you Gunnrs !![/cntr]

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG what a save :o

WHAT A SAVE. TELL ME ABOUT IT.

Are you an Arsenal Fan?

For people who dont know. The champions League is the best one to win. means you are the best in Europe. Arsenal has never been to the semis let alone the final. Also cos it much much better then winning the premiership like Chelsea. LOL sorry for any chelsea fans out there. but Man untied, chelsea and spurs are our enemies. LOL

Lol i don't really follow football but glad they got through ;D

Love
Claire
x

Am a little disappointed Aresnal finished higher up in the table than Spurs. Perhaps we should see how Arsenal play when their food is tampered wth? ;)

disappointed. Get A life. ITS GREAT NEWS ARSENAL IS ABOVE SPURS AND THATS WHERE THEY SHOULD BE. Shame about the food poisoning LOL

lol, its only a game,
personally I support Charlton, I originate from SE London and family have been going to the Valley since they began 101 years ago, I hate Chelsea though they seem so big headed and sure of themselves, dont mind any other London teams, and hope West Ham win this saturdays FA cup,
but what the heck is Sven doing with his choice, come on never heard of half of them, and why a 17 year old who has never played in the premiership when Darren Bent is the highest English goal scorer this year was left out,
both me and hubby think a lot of the old players like Beckham need replacing there is plenty of other talented footballers with out the big headed attitudes in the premiership, Svens out to nobble us English as a parting shot of leaving

squeakypigs said:
I support Spurs too Jordan :)

Yaay! That's good ;D All my family support Spurs...it goes way back. They were doing well this year, and then there was all that food poisoning stuff (don't know WHAT was going on there ?)

Wednesday is th ebig night for Arsenal. Hubby is going out to Paris and is hoping to get a ticket from a french friend out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back