• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Will hats come back into fashion?

Just thinking, with hairdressers shutting and everyone's roots starting to show and styles growing out, not to mention diy hair cuts going wrong, there are going to be a lot of bad hair days happening. And up until modern times people always wore hats or some sort of headgear most of the time, I imagine pre sallons, electricity and modern plumbing bad hair days were commonplace. So why not hide it all under a pretty bonnet?
My OH refused to go on a walk on a sunny day because his hair looked long and he looked like an anime character lol. He said wearing a hat was too hot lol. My sister ended up cutting his hair, but she was wearing gloves and a face mask. If my kids didnt beg me to take them on walks i would stay home, as i hate getting a tan lol. So i just use an spf50 sun cream

I need to look sensible for work but just before we went into proper lockdown I bought this. Yay pink hair. If we're fortunate and this shutdown ends sooner than we think, I'll be wearing hats to work for a while! View attachment 136767
Haha, i dyed my hair pink blue at first and then dyed it pink but now its fading out rose goldish but it looks really bad as my bleach is fading out and you can see my auburn roots and auburn/ginger is a really hard colour to bleach. And accoarding to brad mondo, never box bleach hair

Back