• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Woohoo I got them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yay ;D Today we drove to Birmingham and picked up Millie and Brock :D Will post piccies tomorrow, they are sooooo adorable, typical staffies, so loving. :-*

[colorr]h wow that's fab Bv.

an't wait to s th picturs. Ar thy puppis? What colour ar thy? ov th nams. oh I lov staffis :-* :-*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quotDbbi ]
[colorr]h wow that's fab Bv.

an't wait to s th picturs. Ar thy puppis? What colour ar thy? ov th nams. oh I lov staffis :-* :-*
[/quot]

Milli is 2 an sh's black with a whit chst an a vry prtty fac, Brock is 3 an h's brinl with a whit chst an a hansom fac, typical mal staffi fac.

W havn't ha much as thy kpt coming upstairs jumping on th boys bs, my oor was shut so thy in't com onto min, but th souns of "oww Milli/Brock plas gt off of my ha" So off to Argos toay for a stair gat

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Bev I`m so glad you got Millie and Brock they so deserve a lovely new home and sound as though they are making themselves right at home, they are true staffordshire bull terriers from the heart of the black country!! my Mom and Dad live about 3 miles from Dudley. Can`t wait to see some piccies

Bev this is great news :) Soooo glad you have got Millie and Brock. Please loads of piccies!

Its so nice they have a new forever home with you :)

I'm so excited for you - Staffies are so wonderful :)

Alison
puppy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back