• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

wooo hoooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb H

Adult Guinea Pig
I have finally persuaded my OH to let the piggies live in the living room over the winter instead of the shed. It is only as a trial for this winter but....
just to be prepared for next winter (autumn really :) ) I will need to get them a bigger cage, they have enough room but I would prefer they have more.

anyway I will stop rambling and ask... what would the best indoor cage be?
TBH I'd like a C& C but I think a C&C would be too difficult to put down during the 2-3 summer months they will be outside and then rebuilt

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Apart from the tray the c and c grid's can just be folded up, I guess the tray could be undone and stored flat? I really love my c and c cage they are great bigger than you think thoand addictive i keep changing mine.

If you are going to build a C & C cage and need grids, I'm selling mine as I no longer use them, I have around 28 (ish) grids plus two bent into a ramp, plus connectors. Let me know if your interested :)

Rachel x

Status
Not open for further replies.