• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Work Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I have work at 2pm today. Am not looking forward to it. I feel as though my job has been completely taken over by the new people that have started working there. I have been there 3 years this month and they have been there for about 3 weeks and are already bossing me about making out they are in charge of me. I hate working there so much now. Am currently trying to find another job!

Ellie
TGPW Admin

Oh you poor thing, I know how you feel, I go back to work 2 weeks today after 7 months off!

Are you looking forward to it? I am not working full-time at the minute and now that I am not really at college anymore apart from one day a week for 2 and half hours I really need to be working full-time.

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Not looking forward to it AT ALL! I dont get on with the girl I job share with. I only do 18 hours a week but I will also be doing the rodentology course at home too. I so want to get into working with animals rather than kids!
What job do you do?

I work in a chemist. I mainly work in the shop but sometimes work in dispensary. Now that the new people have started i'm thrown back into the shop. I really would love to do a job with animals. Couldn't be a vet as you have to be super brainy to do that and 7 years at uni?!?!?! I have no idea what I eventually would like to end up doing!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

I know, 7 years is a long time, my cousin just qualified. I don't have that kind of time to train especially with 2 kids! Thats why I am doing that course at home. Not sure where it will take me though.
Is the chemist far from you then?

Its a 1 minute drive from my mum's house and about a 10 minute drive from my boyfriend's house (where I am at the moment!) I just really hate it. Only working there till 6 but 4 hours is still a long time!! I hope when I get back from work that there will be loads more members on this forum!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

I am sure there will be a few more member when you come back, that will cheer you up after a horrid shift.

Yeah, I really hope so! I best be off now anyways. Still in my PJs lol. Whoops!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

I'm so annoyed. My mum just rang me to tell me my boss has asked could I would all of today as someone has phoned in sick. I really could do without working there as when I worked there Monday I really did feel like crying it was that bad. I have just said that I will work the morning which is 9 - 1 but he only rang 5 minutes ago so noway i'm going to get in there for 9. So it looks as though I will be working this morning so that will be the reason that i'm not online.

All be thinking of me miserable at work!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

My mum rang me last night to tell me my boss had left a voicemail on the answer phone at my mum's house asking if I could work 9 - 1 this morning. It annoys me how he keeps doing this all the time at the moment. My mum said will phone and ask if he still needs me this morning as I never got back to him yesterday so if I am not on between 9 - 1 you know where I am! :(

I did take my CV to Aldi. Hopefully I can get the job there. Would be great if I could because they pay really well and its not that far away.

Will let you know if I get that when I find out!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Thanks, all I would be is a sales assistant which I am at the moment but Aldi pay really well. I know its not the most ideal job but still I find something else at least it will be bringing in a decent wage!

Don't have to work today :) My boss has found someone else to cover!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

I am indeed - hopefully can try and get more members again today :) Can't believe how many have joined already! :)

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back