• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Working from home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ideas and websites needed please..?

I want to work from home, but at the mo I've no idea what to do or even where to start..

Getting a job will be difficult as I need someone to actually help me to get to the loo and if I work then I can't go when I want, also its just easier if I can do something from home cos of my needs, access and many other problems I have with getting around and doing stuff..

So if any of you could help me out then I would be so very chuffed and extremely grateful!

Mrs Player xx

depends on what you want to do. Here are a few ideas.

Avon Rep - I can help you with this.
Usborne Books
Phoenix Trading (Cards)
Online surveys
the body shop at home

hope these help.

Ta

Have done the Avon one already (used to with my mum) then I kept on getting complaints from customers that their orders were late (the delivery of items were never on time) and so couldn't handle it..
Know it wont be the same but don't fancy trying that one again! LOL

Am searching on net at the mo too, don't want to end up stuffing envelopes!

dont give any money to anyone for inforamtion either they are cons.

oh yeah! Knew that one Mrs Mod, quite a few are after money to start off which I don't want.. I just want to earn a bit of money! :) :)

start an internet shop. I was going to do this at one time. It was going to sell art/ craft/ tiles etc

You're good with the computer so it should be easy for you! (Depends how much you can fork out, of course!)

Also: could you write articles? Email me if your'e interested in this.
x

Internet shop? Yeah have thought about that one lovey.. my crafts yep, hubby mentioned that but I aint too sure whether or not my cards and spoons are good enough? ;)

But that's me, email on its way lovey

xx

That's the best idea. If you can do things like that people will buy them. People just love hand made stuff. Has anyone ever asked you to make something for them? If they have, its a good indication that they are good enough to sell.

kelly i run my business from home selling the bath products and i will have a internet shop soon. if you want more info just let me know. you've seen the products and said how good they are so just pm or email me. there is loads of options for you with this business.

These are some spoons that I have created, ok they're not brilliant, but I find it relaxing to do

crimbostyle1.jpg

easterstyle1.jpg

easterstyle2.jpg

normalstyle1.jpg

The last three I would've painted but I've run out of my glitter ones! LOL

They are really unusual and pretty. I reckon it would be the sort of thing that people wouldn't know they wanted until they saw it. Try putting one on Ebay (maybe the Easter one), put it under the Easter category (if there is one - bound to be) and see how it goes. If it doesn't sell all you have lost is the listing price.

Yeah I might do ta.. Just that I'm never too happy with what I've done... LOL, its only really family and friends that have ever had any of my spoons and cards.. LOL

Thanx again
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back