• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

worried about Scarby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought I felt a hard lump about the size of a pea where his abscess was, on the neck. Really worried as it nearly killed him last time. Vets tomorrow morning.

Oh no. Hope it goes well. Let us know. Sounds if it is you have caught it early. It maybe be scar tissue.

It probably is scar tissue pet. try not to worry too much. Good luck at the vets x

I would bet on scar tissue i know that humans and animals are different but in my anatomy class they said scars can become hard hope everythings ok x

It was only scar tissue! But the vet was very pleased I went anyway. He is lovely and says he does not charge for checking out lumps!

a lovely vet! Ours would charge! They did when we noticed Tatty, (our cat) had some unusual lumps and so took him to the vets... they turned out to be matted fur! LOL

YAY :D lucky hehe our vets got a standard £21 fee just for walking in the room! but nurses appointments are free, probably because they cant prescripe or do much lol but i go there when its nail time lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back